Chatpter 14

I saw god my grandma. I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Italia you have to be tough and open your eyes everyone is waiting for you Italia look" she said pointing to a tv and I saw Daniela, Eleanor, Brianna, Danielle, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry and finally Niall they were all crying mostly Niall. It broke my heart seeing them like that

I tried opening my eyes it was hard like boulders on top of whole body.

I tired again and I saw doctors and no grandma. I quickly tired to move and the doctor held me down.

~

I was laying down and I saw Niall and the rest of the gang.

"Look guys she is awake" said Louis

I decide to play a little game in them

"um Daniela do you know these guys"I said

"What do you mean" she said

"And why are you sitting on that guys lap who looks madly deeply in love with you?"

"Italia that is Zayn" she pointed "and this is you boyfriend Niall" she said as pointing to my wonderful handsome boyfriend

"I don't remember anyone but Daniela"

They all stayed in silence

I started to crack up laughing

"What this was a joke" said Niall

"Yeah you should of seen your faces" I said

They all hugged me and I told them why I was in the hospital. They told me everything and I told them if my mom was in the hospital because I didn't want to see her agin she keeps ruining my world and she is never going to be sorry.

"Hello guys I'm her doctor and we must speak to a girl who is going to keep a eye on her 24/7" we looked around and Eleanor and Danielle can't because they are leaving in two days. Brianna can't because she has a family to keep with.

"Daniela do you think you can stay a couple of days to take care of Italia"said Liam

"More like months" said the doctor

"Yeah sure it's no problem" she said

"Ok well she has to..blah blah blah" said the doctor

~

We got in the car my head laying on Niall's shoulder. Once we got home Niall carried me bridal style into the house. he sat me down on the couch and he left. The girls were all crying because Eleanor and Danielle have to leaving in two days. We promised each other that we can go shopping tomorrow.

We all sat down and we watched 'THE FALUT IN OUR STARS' (ps I watched it today 5/6/14) the movie ended and our eyes were all teary. We saw each other and we dressed into our pjs. Daniela told me if she can talk to me about something.

"Hey Italia can I talk to you" Daniela said

"Yeah sure" I said sitting on my bed

"Ok well my old boyfriend told me if we can get back together...*sigh* I told him before I Ieft high school if we ever meet again we can get back together"

"Why"

"Ok well it was a few days before school evened and he told me that he liked me. He wrote it in my binder and he told me that NO ONE can see it but me... I read it he said I secretly have a crush on you I told him to snapchat me and he did we got together and he told me that he wanted the relationship to be only between us"

"Ok then"

"I told him we need a break over the summer and that is when we moved here to London"

"So he followed you here"

"No he found me by his friend and he told him my number and now he won't stop texting me I don't know what to do like.."

"I think you should get with him and show him off"

"Well that is going to be mean to zayn"

"But Zayn isn't your boyfriend"

"Yeah you're right"

"Well I gave you me opinion"

"Thanks Italia"

"No problem"

~

Me and Niall went on a short walk and he told me that they moved the tour in 2 months. so Eleanor and Danielle are staying till then.

It is about 8:30 and we saw a couple of people in the park and what so ever

"Niall do you imagine your future with me?"

"Yes I do I imagine have kids and me and you getting married and having our own house and maybe having a pet"

We walked around and we stopped at a bench. we then sat down and stared at the stars we looked at each other and we kissed passionately.

"I love you" I whispered to him

"I love you too" he said

We got home and we went to bed.

~

I woke up with a beautiful Niall by my side. I smiled and got up I got in the shower and picked out my clothes.

(Outfit: outfit for each girl is on @zarry4eves)

I got out and changed and I let my hair air dry. I went down stairs to see Daniela, Eleanor and Brianna dressed Danielle I guess was still getting ready.

"Hey girl ready to go shopping" I said

"Yeah all ready" I said

Daniella came down stairs and we all hopped in the car going to the nearest mall.

When we walked inside we saw not so many people. We first went to Starbucks to get a drink. Brianna got strawberry creme Dani got Caramell Frapuccino. Eleanor got green tea Frapuccino and Danielle got cookie crumble Frapuccino and I got Carmel ribbon bunch Frapuccino.

We all ordered our drinks and the guy at the counter kept staring at me. I ignored him and he wrote down his number on my cup. I then saw a very happy blonde walking towards us.

I look closely and I see that it is Perrie Edwards. (there is going to be drama). I said to my self. I put a grin on my face and sent a message to dani to look back. Once she saw her she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Ladies your drinks" the guy said

Everybody got there drink but mine wasn't there. I looked at the guy and he handled me my drink. he was moving his hand up and down my arm and I ignored him and went with the girls.

Perrie was talking to Eleanor and Eleanor didn't really want to talk to Perrie but Eleanor was nice so she payed attention.

"Forever 21" Daniela said excited

"Why does she like this store nothing fits her" Perrie whispered to me. I ignored her

I then walked to Daniela and walked around. Daniela got a couple of crop tops and shorts and other things. Then she went to go try on somethings and Perrie followed her.

Daniela's POV

Perrie followed me to the dressing rooms. I was only going to try on a couple crop tops and shorts. I smiled at her and turned on my voice memo just in case she says something mean and the guys don't believe me.

I put on a top and shorts and you can see me stomach (just how I like it) I walk out and put my phone in the back pocket.

"Do you like it" I said to Perrie

"Ummm not really your fat comes out" she says meanly

"I'm ok" I went in the dressing room and looked at my self. I changed out pit in my clothes. I looked ever more fat