Chapter 2

The next day...

Italia's P.O.V

All night yesterday I was thinking of the kiss that Niall gave me. You might say ohh it was only in the cheek no big deal,it is a big deal because I felt sparks

Today I believe me and Dani are going to the club with One Direction. I'm soo excited maybe it won't be half as bag.

*ring* *ring*

It's my phone ringing I answered because it's Dani!!!

"Hello" I asked

"Hey what you doin"she asked

"Umm nothing just reading a book"

"Oh well we're going to the club today right...Zayn gave my his number and he ask if we were going"

"Yeah I guess"

"ok well im coming to pick you up in about 30 minutes so get ready"

"ok bye bestie"

"bye"

*door slam*

i quickly hid my phone and climbed onn my bed pretending to read my book.

"ITALIA VALENZUELA GET YOUR STUPID A** DOWN HERE"my mom yelled

i quickly shot down stair scared for what was about to happen. Once i got down she looked very angry.

"yes mother" i said still very scared

"haven't you learned to speak up and answer correctly!!!" she screamed at me then slapped me

"you know what...i'm done with you" she yelled at me then walked to the kitchen and came back furious. Like smoke was coming out her ears. she yanked me towards her and she ran the edge of the knife to my neck. I was scared as h*ll. All i wanted is to have a normal family with my mom and dad.

"this is why your father left me because you were born..." and she slit my thigh about 1/2 inch deep. I yelled in agony

"Police department open this door right now"

My mum got furious again and shoved me to the kitchen and whispered to me.'talk you little piece of sh*t and you will be dead' me scared as sh*t I kept quiet and I heard feet shuffling. Two police men walked into the kitchen and saw me with a bleeding leg. They quickly called the ambulance in and they picked me off the floor and to the hospital.

When they were loading me into the car , I saw my mother in hand-cuffs and giving me a death-glare. I knew they were going to take her to jail, for probably a couple years.

~

Once we were in the hospital they let me call family, friends ext. So I called Dani she was crying over the phone at the end of me telling her everything. She said she would come over as so as possible. about 7 minutes past and she was entering the room with tears streaming down her eyes. She was in her black lace dress (she had a black dress under her lace) and in black flats her hair was curled and now very messed up. She wasn't wearing make up because mascara wasn't running down her cheeks.

~~

As time went by Dani was with my the whole time. That's why she is a great best friend. Me and Dani were talking about how I hurt my leg and that I needed to stay at a home. Dani offered her house like 100 times. I told her that I will stay with her and she told me that I can consider her mum my mum.

Right when we were talking Zayn, Niall, Harry and Liam each walked in with a different kind of flowers for me. I covered my face with the blanket on the bed because I look horrible. Niall was being a goof ball and climbed into bed with and also hid under the sheet. He started to make kissy noises so it sounded like we were kissing. Im not going to lie he is soooo cute

I might have a little crush on him. I pulled off the sheets and I saw Dani with Zayn's sweater around her. Zayn was sitting on the chairs and Dani trying to sleep on his chest. Awww so cute. I felt bad because Daniela was already dressed and ready to go.

~~

It was now 9:00 pm and the doctors told me that I can go home tomorrow. The guys and Dani are still here. Dani was still sleeping poor girl she only slept 2 hours because the doctors kept wanting her to pay attention because she was going to taking care of me. She was on Zayn's lap and aww they are sooo cute. I told one of the guys to hand me her phone and I took sooo many pictures of them two. Soon enough Harry had to wake both of them.
"What's what's wrong" Daniela said when she woke up but, then realized it was a joke and fell back into Zayn

Zayn just tried to hide in between her head and shoulder. Daniela ran her hands through Zayns hair and he kissed her neck and she fell asleep again.
A couple hours has passed and the guys had to go now, which I completely understood. Each took there time tell me to get well and we wish you a speedy recovery, I smiled and hugged them thanking them for everything. Daniela and Niall were the only ones who stayed the rest of the night I am completely grateful for what Dani has done for me, I just hope Niall and me maybe become a thing.

 Niall slept on the long couch and Daniela slept on the opposite bed (there were two bed)
~~

The next day.....

Italia's P.O.V

I woke up in a very comfy bed the room was plain white with tan wooded floors.
Dani offered her home to me yesterday and her mom said yes. Daniela told her mom what had happen and stuff then I told her about my birthday in 4 days
Daniela knocked on my door and entered she was carrying bandage wrap and peroxide.
"Time to clean your cut" she said

"So what do you want to do today"

"umm maybe go to my house and get all of my belongings"

"ok well let me take a shower and change then we can leave"

"ok"

~
*at Italia's house*

"all done." i said as i zipped the suitcase and went downstairs to see Dani on her phone with a few other bags.

we got to Danielas house and me and Dani were eating pizza and relaxing because of my leg. dani got a phone call her put it on speacker and we heard " Hey its Harry was just wondering if you guys can come over right now"

"yeah why whats up"

"nothing just bored come over please"

"ok bye"

me and Dani got pretty/lazy and drove to their house when.......

read,share,comment and vote!!!!