Chapter 18

Italia's POV

We were all down stairs and Daniela came down after Rebecca called Daniela fat Daniela went upstairs I go super mad because everything is going towards Daniela like she didn't even know Perrie or Rebecca and they are already judging her.

"What the hell are you saying" I said to Rebecca

"Yeah why does Nash like her if she is way to fat like everybody should be going for me" she replied wiping her hair over her shoulder

"As if your bones and skin darling" I said

"Oh no" she said and slapped me across the face. I held my cheek and I punched her straight in the nose. we both fought and I was on top of her and I punched her several times in the face and pulled her hair. her "hair" came out which was her extensions came out and the girls pulled me off her.

"You better never talk about my friend like that you nasty bitch" I said

She walked up stairs and then we heard yelling and she stormed off. yay!!! we don't have to see her again.

Harry came down with a huge grin. (FYI Harry and Louis, Eleanor and Rebecca came early so they can all have breakfast together)

"We don't have to deal with her" he said

Daniela and Nash came down stairs and he went to say goodbye to all of us and he left. Daniela was on the couch, looking at the tv. We all made some break fast and ate Daniela was just playing with her food. she excused her self from the table and went to the bathroom. we all ate and then we relax at the couch.

"What should we do today" said Louis

"How about we go to the pool and make a BBQ" said Niall

"Yeah sure that's cool" I said

We all got up and changed. Daniela was still in her room I walked in and saw that she went back to sleep. I moved the covers and saw a empty bottle of pain killers.

"Nooooo whyyyy!!!!!" I screamed I grabbed Daniela and saw a note on the nightstand

They guys all came in and called 911 we all droved to the hospital and waited to see what happen to Daniela if she was going to survive yes or no. I pulled out the note from Daniela and read it in my mind

Dear friends/family,

I'm not to be in this world

I don't have a reason to live thanks for everything

To: Danielle thanks for always being on my side thanks for being my friend and being a great dancer. you're always going to have a special place in my heart.

Love Daniela

To:Eleanor thanks for being a great friend and a shopping mom. your always helping on what I should wear and your sooo sweet I hope you don't forget who I was to you because I will NEVER for get about you

Love Daniela

To: Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall ,Zayn

Well I will miss you 3 please Harry don't bring every girl to your bed I know your better than that and Brianna is your true love your eyes sparkle when You hear her name. Liam please try to keep the guys under control you will never leave me mind you were almost like a older brother to me. Louis plz don't forget me I know we can be carrot buddies what ever happens I know I might have ruined your day but I don't deserve to be there in the place we call earth. Niall please take car of my girl Italia I know you guys will grow old and many children I really hope you don't let nothing between you and Italia. Zayn thanks for being my boyfriend best friend for a while you were really a big thing in my life and your still are.

Love Daniela

To:Brianna thanks for being a very sweet fiend your the best thing and I hope you and Harry get along very well I know faith we come by and make you guys together. don't let anything get between you two.

Love Daniela

To:Italia thanks for being my all time friend. since we met I always thought we would live forever together. you know all me secrets and thoughts and feeling. I really hope you don cry for me because you done everything for me I love you in a sister way

Love Daniela

I cried and the rest of the guys read it. I smiled at all of our good moments and our bad. nobody knew that she cut and she always hated her body. because of Perrie and Rebecca my best friend is in the hospital.

~

About 2 hours later the doctor came to tell us what is wrong

"Ok who is will Daniela Torres"

"Us doctor" I said

"Ok well you guys are lucky we were able to take out the painkillers and clean up her womb. she will be perfectly fine in about 6 weeks and she will be back as old Daniela"

"Thanks you doctor for everything"

"No problem"

We all hugged each other and a worried Nash came by.

"How is everything is she ok" he asked

"Yeah she drank a while bunch of painkillers and they were able to take then out"

"So she will be perfectly fine"

"Yeah in about 6 weeks"

"Thank god"

~

Daniela's pov

I've been in the hospital for about 2 days and I'm going home today.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" I said

"Hello girl how are you" said Italia

"Very good"

"That's great"

"Yeah.... so how is everyone"

"Umm the guys are doing well and Danielle Eleanor and Brianna are getting better"

"How about Nash"

"Well I haven't heard anything about him since you first came here"

"Oh"

"I'm sorry maybe Nash isn't your type"

"I don't know I only talked to him for a day"

"Well you never know"

"Yeah"

We went talked for a while and the doctor said I was free to go. I put on a pair of jeans and a black sleeved and some converse. I took out my hair from the twist to see big curls I moved my black hair through my fingers and me and Italia walked out from the hospital.

I took out my phone from the side pocket in the car and saw a couple text from people 3 from Nash 4 from Louis 2 from Eleanor and 1 from Zayn. I looked at the text and told then I was going home.

When I got home they greeted me with presents.?!??

"Why are you guys giving me presents" I said

"Well we didn't want you to fell lonely so we made some food and we are going to hang out in the backyard" said Louis hugging me

"Ok then to the back yard we go" I said

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for reading

Please share add to library and vote

Stay strong beautifuls

~DaniXx