Chapter 20

Daniela's pov

Well me and Zayn are dating so Nash is off the list. I can't believe that all this time I liked.....sorry I mean loved Zayn and I wouldn't tell him my feelings.

Anyways today all of the group are going out to eat because the guys are leaving to go on tour they have been moving it back because the things about going to the hospital and stuff. so they moved it back and I really hope the tour goes by fast because we can't be able to go to the tour because of management. So all of the girls are staying at the guys house.

The guys insisted what we should get a maid so she can bring food and cook and clean. But if she did come we would not able able to do anything. we can't be able to go outside because of paparazzi. and we can't go shopping every single day. So we said no and that they should only bring us food and have several meal prepared.

They are starting tour in 3 days so we decided that we can go out together as a group on wednesday and we can have Thursday to our couple and Friday we can have the afternoon to our selfs and then they leave in the night.

Today is Tuesday. so we are just laying down in the house being very lazy. Eleanor stopes modeling for awhile and Danielle also stopped for a while. I woke up in my room with another body next to mine. I am really going to miss this so I am going to get the most of it. Zayn was facing my face and he was still sleeping.

I pulled his arms around mine and I kissed his neck up to his collar bone and to his cheek and to his lips. I smiled and he woke up.

"Opps sorry that I woke you up" I said

"It's ok I don't mind waking up like that" Zayn said kissing my forehead. I smiled and put my head into his neck.

Italia's POV

I woke up with a sleeping Niall wrapped tightly to my waist. I smiled and kissed his lips. I can't believe they are leaving in 3 day. I don't want to leave him. I won't be able to sleep or do anything. I don't want him to clean anything from his room because then I can spend more time in his room (no as a stalker) Niall opened his eyes to reveal beautiful blue eyes.

I'm going to miss that a lot. I smiled and I hugged him. he chuckled and he hugged me back. we both then just laid there in bed. It going to be impossible to be with out him. the good thing is that they are doing there first concerts in London so we can go to them. but just not being able to talk or hug him for about 3 months is horrible.

"Hey Niall what if you find a better person than me"

"No I won't Italia your my world and that's all that really matters your my girlfriend and I won't ever ever change you for the whole world."

"Niall how much do you love me.?"

"To the moon and back and more than anything."

I smiled. I got up out of bed and knocked on everyone's doors.

"Guys get ready we're going to the mall together hurry up"

I heard some ughh sand oks. I smiled and then I told Liam if he can maybe rent the mall so it can only be us. He said yes so we all got ready. I went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower I then go to washed my hair and body and then

I get out and I pair my clothes into a flowy tank top with Minnie Mouse on it and some light shirts I then put on some brown sandals and a bracelet. I put on a necklace Niall gave me and I put on only mascara and lipgloss and a bit of blush.

I went out the room to see Niall and Harry talking. I walked passed then and Niall smacked my ass. I smiled and went down stairs to go with the other girls. I went to kitchen and I saw Daniela and Danielle making some breakfast. Zayn came down minutes later and won't stop messing with Daniela. he kept kissing her and tickling her. finally she gave Danielle the spatula and Daniela pushed Zayn away.

That really didn't work so Daniela just pecked Zayn on the lips and whispered something into his ear. Zayn did the puppy face and walking away.

"Daniela what did you tell him" I said

"I told him that he has to leave me alone so that I can eat or not the we will have problems" she said smiling

"Wow you can really calm down that boy"

"You know me"

We continued to cook and the we set up the table. we then told them to come and eat. we all eat and the we went to the living room because they had to remove all of the people in the mall. it was about 5:20 and we all hopped into the car. Niall grabbed my hand and then we went into his car. he kissed my forehead.

"Why did I get such a lucky girl"

"Why was my boyfriend so handsome"

He smiled and he drove to the mall. This is going to be the last time I will be with my boyfriend till like 5 months. I grabbed his hand and I held it tight no one was going to be I between our relationship. me and Niall have been going out for about 5 months and trust my it is the best time of my life.

Niall put his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his and we drove to the mall.

~

Once we got there everyone was just arriving. we all got off and Brianna and Eleanor were talking selfie and Zayn and Daniela were kissing and Danielle was talking pictures of them kissing hugging and some of them they are were Zayn picks up Daniela spins her around. then Daniela was talking pictures of Danielle and Liam doing the same thing.daniela grabbed my phone and took pictures of 4 of us.Zayn Niall Daniela and me. We all made funny faces and we all finally walked inside the mall. Daniela was on her phone looking at the pictures.

"Italia I look that fat" she said

"Daniela your not fat trust me"

"Why did Zayn carry my up in the air I know I'm fat I can't even talk a full body picture because I look fat"

"Daniela your not fat just please" Daniela isn't acting like her self he doesn't wear any crop tops or shorts it is always pants and a bit oversized t shirts. (she doesn't like tight t shorts on her only crop tops)

We all went to forever 21 even the boys. they don't want one second with out there girlfriends.we all went to the store and we picked out clothes expect for daniela zayn had his hands wrapped around her chest. they were both just staring at the clothes and people walking by.i went towards them and i pulled daniela from zayn and talked to her that is isnt fat she is beautiful and that she can rock anything. after that she went to her normal self and went to buy crop tops and shorts.

niall then grab my by the wasit and then hugged my he kept kissing my neck to my chest i smiled and told him to stop i then awalked away with a happy niall following me.

<><>><><><>><><<><><><><><><><><><><>

thanks fro reading

share,vote and add to libary

bye

stay strong beatifuls

~DaniXX