[20] hunter

central city was the witness of how zoom was outran by another speedster; he wouldn't let that happen, right? he had to be the fastest man alive, him and only him

central city was the witness of how zoom was outran by another speedster; he wouldn't let that happen, right? he had to be the fastest man alive, him and only him. a ball of blue and green lightning flashed throughout the city, going up and down the buildings and whipping past the cars in the streets. they reached the roof of one of the tallest buildings in central city where zoom finally skidded to a halt observing how the green lightning ran in circles around him, feeling raged and defeated, his ego shattering into pieces for he had just learned he could not catch them—there was someone faster than him. the green lightning came to a halt, revealing a dark silhouette in a tight leather suit, very similar to his. the tight leather accentuated the feminine curves before him as green lightning sparked off of her body every now and then. she removed her mask and displayed a malicious smile, provoking the man in the black suit to remove his to then stare with wide open eyes.

"y/n?"

"hello brother, it's been a while, i guess," she walked up to hunter, "i hear you want the flash six feet under."

"i saw you die the day the particle accelerator exploded back on our earth, i saw it!"

"then i'm just a ghost. do you wanna team up? we can kill the flash together brother, here and on every earth," she said, staring into his eyes, "we can be invincible together, hunter."

[ this was fun to write, what do you think? this was requested by @SarahCobbler. i hope you liked it! ]

➳question time:
what shows do you recommend?