[47] barry & eddie

you were having a day off from work at ccpd and had stayed at home doing nothing but watching tv with your dad—who had came over to visit you

you were having a day off from work at ccpd and had stayed at home doing nothing but watching tv with your dad—who had came over to visit you. you came from a long line of police officers, soldiers and stuff, your father was in fact an army man and was greatly admired and respected by everyone at ccpd and every knew that he was a very strict man. anyway, that day something important had came up at work and eddie and barry had showed up at your doorstep. you invited them to come in and take a seat while you changed your clothes and got ready to leave.

"oh, this is my dad. dad, barry and eddie; barry and eddie, dad. forensic scientist and police officer respectively, i'll be back in a moment," you gushed out before rushing up the stairs and winking at your guy. both men sat in the small couch in your living room surrounded by an awkward silence, scanning the place and noticing the photo frames on top of the fireplace, both spotting the one with of your dad in his military attire.

"okay, you lads don't fool me," your dad spoke suddenly and crossed his arms over his chest, making the men in the couch even more nervous.

"sir?"

"which one of you is the boyfriend?"

[ hahaha, look at their faces, aww. i didn't specify who your guy is so you could choose between those cinnamon rolls up there, i think i'd choose eddie for this one 😘 ]

➳question time:
ask me anything?