[39] barry

you heard the news, the particle accelerator had exploded resulting in a total chaos

you heard the news, the particle accelerator had exploded resulting in a total chaos. you were at the hospital on your night shift and you suddenly heard the uproar as a group of paramedics rushed into the emergency room. you jogged towards them and helped wheeling the bed to an empty room. you saw the guy under the oxygen mask, he was probably in his early twenties and the paramedics kept saying he'd been struck by lightning. his face became more and more familiar with every second it passed; you had seen this guy before, you just couldn't recall when or where. then, the memory of a dorky guy from highschool came to your head.

"barry allen," you mumbled out with wide eyes as your chest filled with unexpected worry.

"oh, my god. barry? barry!" you heard a female voice screaming from behind as a nurse wrapped her arm around the girl's waist, pushing her away from the scene, her name came to your head and said it in a whisper, "i'm family, no, barry!"

"miss, you cannot be here!"

"iris?" the brunette girl looked at you and after mumbling your name out she hugged you, crying as you rubbed her back, making your best to calm her down, "everything will be okay."

[ i cry. btw, i was tagged on a things about me thingy and it will be published in a few minutes on here. let me know if you'd like it to stay in the gif series or if i should delete it please 😊 ]

question time:
if you were an animal, what animal would you like to be?