10 years and more

The months had gone by really fast. Do you know what happened through these few months. Well...
1.Bella try to kill herself just to hear Edward's voice and to see him. I still can't believe that she could be so stupid.
2.Alice come and both her and Bella went to Volterra to save Edward.Don't get me wrong I love Edward like a brother, but I could go and risk for Vulturi to know about my existence.
3. The Cullens are back, so now I am getting ready to see my mate again. I just hope that Rose will be in a good mood.

"Ashlynn, Edward is here." I heard Bella from downstairs so I run there. "Edward. You are alive." I said as I jump on him making him laugh. "Well hello to you, too Ashlynn." I jump from him. "Will we be going or what? I miss Jazz." They both laugh and we went toward to Edward's car. "Your boyfriend is waiting for you. Don't worry, he won't run."

We arrived at the house and I jump from the car running vampire speed into the house. "I AM HOME" I screamed as I was waiting for Edward and Bella. "Who..." I heard Emmett "Don't you dare Emmie." I heard a crush and soon I was trapped into a hug. "Ashlynn!!! What are you doing here?" Emmett let me go as the whole family come in eyesight. "What? You don't want me here. I-I t-though that I was special." All of us laugh at my words. "Actually, I come to live with Charlie and Bella." Everyone hug me, but Jasper. I pout looking at him, he smile at me and came and hug me. "I missed​ you Linn." he whispered in my neck. "I missed​ you, too Jazz." I look at his eyes as he was looking at me. I know that he could fell my feelings for him, but I don't care. I love Jasper Whichlock Hale.

"I missed you, too, but you won't hug me like that. Why? I thought I was special! Oh, yeah, I remember, you are in love with him." Emmett laughed shaking us out of our trance, but stopped when Rosalie hit his arm. "What it is true? They are still not dating, but when the time comes can you imagine what will happen then. Now is hard to separate them, it will be impossible to do it when they are dating." he added "And imagine when they mate.I think that Alice should prepare Ashlynn's wardrobe and Jazz... I mean their room has to be sound proof." I look at Edward who was smirking at me with Emmett. "Bella keep you vamp or I'll kill him." Bella smile at me and step back. "Take him"

Thank you sis!!!

She nod toward me and I run after Edward. We chase each other before going back to the house.

"Ashlynn..." Jazz hug me as soon as I walked in the living room. "Keep your mouth shut, Emmett." I said as Emmett roll his eyes making everything chucked.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" Bella asked me and I shook my head no. "It will be sunny. I can't take a risked and I think a few days more away from Jessica will make me good." she nod as we continue to watch Emmett and Jasper playing COD.

"Hey Linn, can you come with me?" I nod so me and Jazz went into the woods. We run vampire speed and sit in the meadow looking at the sky. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt cold lips on mine. I looked​ up to see Jasper. I kissed back locking my arm behind his neck.

"I love you, Ashlynn and I can't take being away from you or only being your friend. So Ashlynn Annabeth Swan, will you be my girlfriend?" Jasper asked against my lips after the kiss. I smile at him and kiss him once again. "Did this answer your question?" he smirked before kissing me once again.

"OMG that was so sweet." Alice shrieked after I was done telling them what happened in the woods. "So now you are dating?" I nod at Rosalie and she smile. She come and hug me, making me laugh. Alice was next to hug me just when Jasper came into the room. "Can you leave us for a moment, please? You can have her later. "Alice and Rosalie shrieked as Bella smirked at me.

Have fun, Ashlynn. But not too much fun.

"BELLA" I yelled at her as the girls left the room.

"So..." I smile at Jasper as I put my hands on his shoulders. He bent down to my level and crush his lips on mine. I kiss him back as I locked my fingers in his golden curls and he put his hands on my ass giving it little squeeze making moan. Jasper used this to put his tongue inside my mouth making me moan once again and trying to get as closer as possible as we fall down on the bed. Jazz pull my shirt off as I did the same with his. I bite my lip as I was his mussels and put my hands on his chest then start to walk them down over his abs to his V-line.

"You like what you see, da'ling." Jasper smirked as I moan hearing his accent​. He kiss my lips hungrily as I open my legs for him to get between them.

Not long after both of us were naked just looking at each other. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head no. "No just be gentle." he kiss me one more time before going down on my neck in searching for my sweet spot making me moan when he found it. I felt him smirk in my neck before abusing it till he left noticeable hickey.

He looked at me making me blush. I put my hands over my boobs, but he moved​ them. "Don't hide yourself. You are beautiful." I blush from his words, he bent down and kiss me. "We still can stop if you want." Jasper looked at me worried, but I shook my head. "No. I want you Jazz. You had to wait 10 years for me to be back." "And more. I can wait for you forever." I smile and kissed him putting my hands behind his neck.