9

Alice walked into Jasper's room where I was playing my guitar. "Can I asked for a favour?" "Yes. You know I love to help you. What you need?" "I am organising a graduation party, but Bella don't want to come." I nod "Leave her to me. What else?" "Can you sing a few songs at the party? You can choose them." I smile. "Of course. I know the perfect, but you, Rosalie and Alex will have to help. Nina will be at La Push, right?" She nod. "We can see the songs on Saturday. I think that you'll have enough time for them." She then turn around but I stop her. "Alice, I don't have dress for the party, neither do Alex. We'll be going shopping on Friday. Will you come? Rosalie too?" She smile. "Yes, but you need to hide the dresses. "I'll asked Emily and Sam to hide them and we will take them when I go to leave Nina with the pack." She nod. "Okay. Jasper will be here soon." She left and I keep on playing.

"Bells, come on. It will be fun." I was walking after Bella as I was trying to change her mind about the party and Jasper and Edward were following after us. "No, I don't like dresses." "Bells, please, you won't wear a dress. Please." I make a puppy eyes as she look at me. Bella sigh and I jump. "You owe me." I hug her. "Bells, you are amazing." We look back at our boyfriends who were looking at each other confused. "How you do that?" Edward looked shocked "The same way I make Emmett to eat human food. Now get out so I can get dress for school." Jasper kiss me before going out of my room and closing the door.

" Jasper kiss me before going out of my room and closing the door

"It's getting annoying." I said as I climbed out of Jasper's viper. "Don't these humans have anything better to then being so damn nosy." Jasper pull me closer to him using one of his arms as the other he used to make me look at him and kiss me. In front of everyone. "Let them be. That way when I kiss you, they will know that you are mine." I smile and kiss him, knowing that if I was human I'll be blushing.

At lunch Bella was talking with her friends when Alice saw something. I look trough her mind and then at Edward who nod.

I guess Victoria is back.

Alice explain her vision to her family as Edward and Bella were as Charlie's.

"Why we need to do that?" I look at Rosalie. "Rose, please. She is my sister. I can't lose her. I know what she want and that you don't like it, but please. I need my twin sister almost as much as I need Jazz. Please do it for me." She look at me, but sigh and nod. "Okay. You owe me big Ashlynn." I smile at her. "It's not the first time." "Now let's go. I'll call Bella and you go and pick up Alex from La Push. The girls can come, too. We'll be waiting at the mall." Alice said as she kissed Stefan and I kissed Jasper.

"Hey, guys." I hug each one of them. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I smile at Kim. She is really nice for a human along with Emily. "I don't think you and Emily should be so nice. Mostly to a vampire." Jared growl at me. "What I mean is that in this world people are using the kindhearted one. You could get hurt, not physically, but emotionally. You and Emily are the only human that don't look at me with envy in their eyes. Be careful who you are friends with because I won't really care to kill to protect my family from harm." Kim hug me crying. "You are really nice, Ashlynn. Thank you for thinking of me as a friend." "And to answer your question. Alice is organising a graduation party and we are going to look for a dresses. If you want you can come shopping with us?" Kim look at Jared who just smile at her and nod. Emily and Leah agree too. "Oh before I forget. Will it be problem if we leave our dresses here in La Push, including the one for Alice and Rosalie? Me and Alex will come to take them when we leave Nina here. Someone could bring alcohol in the party." The pack look at each other. "Okay. Nina will stay with me and Emily and you can come and pick her up after the party." I smile. "Thank you guys. You are life savers."

We left and went to the mall where we met with my sister and friends. We spend hours in looking for our dresses but at the end we found the perfect ones. I drive back to LA Push to leave the girls and our dresses before driving back to Forks with Alex and Nina.