Paul is my boyfwiend

At the next day I was walking with Bella toward the front door after picking her up. I just open the from door when I saw Nina running toward me smiling.

"Ashwynn! Bewwa!" I pick her up smiling. "Hi, Nina. You look beautiful. I love your dress." she giggle as Bella touch her tummy. "Awice gave it to me. She and Wosawie said that I wook wike pwinvess (Alice gave it to me. She and Rosalie said that I look like princess)." "Well, they are right. You look like a real princess." Nina giggle at my words.

"Hi." Jazz kissed me after I put down Nina, who run toward Emmett. "What's going on?" He shrugged. "Sam called. He asked if you and Bella would go to La Push with the girls. To the beach." I look at Bella, but she looked at Edward. "I can bring them. I'm sure that Nina and Claire will get along." Jasper nod and kiss me once again.

"Alex, Ash I have your outfits for the beach. To and get dress as me and Rosalie dress Nina."

Jasper come to me when I step into the living room and look me

Jasper come to me when I step into the living room and look me. "You will go like this?" I nod "Why? You don't like it?" I look at him scare that he doesn't like it. "No. I like it. Just... The pack will be there and... Aren't you showing too much skin?" I laugh along with the family. "Jazz, you don't need to worry. I am with you and beside the guys will be there with there imprints. The only ones without imprints are Jake and Embry, but Jake has the hugest crush on Bella and for Embry I am like a sister. I am yours." I kissed him making him relax. "If they do something..." I interrupt him "Nothing. They won't do anything, but if it makes you feel better I'll call you." He nod, we kissed one last time before me and the girls left for La Push in my car.

"Ashlynn, can you give me an advice?" I look at Alex before turning my eyes back on the road. "What for?" I could see her blushing. "Um... Seth... I know that I met him just yesterday, but I feel that I am in love with him. The whole day we spend together yesterday I felt whole, but when he had to leave I felt as my heart had been ripped from my chest. What am I supposed to do?" I smile. "He had something to tell you, so after Seth tell you what he had to tell you, don't push him away. He is still the same Seth you met yesterday. Don't deny your feelings for him and tell what you really feel for him after he is done with his story. Okay? And don't be pissed at Paul." She nod as I parked in front of Sam's.

"So, how came Jazz let you come?" I look at Emily. "I told him that if the guys do something I'll call him." She nod. We prepare the food and them left the house for the beach.

There I saw Paul playing with Nina near the water, the girls on the sand talking and the guys cliff-diving. "Ashwinn..." Nina run toward me when she saw me coming. "Hi, Nina. Do you have fun with Paul?" She nod. "Yes, Pauwy is my boyfwiend." Everyone stop what they were doing  and looked at Paul. "Boyfriend?" "Yes. He is boy and is my best fwiend." I smile. She went back playing with Paul as I join Leah, Kim and Emily as everyone went back to what they were doing.

"When were you turn into a cold-one?" asked Kim. I guess the pack didn't tell her. "When my mom was pregnant with me and Bella a vampire bit her. I guess I was the one affected by the venom so when I was born I was one. I grew up faster then a human. I was only 3 years, but look like 17 teen. My mom would send me to live with the Cullens every summer, but one year she send me in Russia so stop seeing them. Lucky, I am the only vampire that can't stand human blood. I remember as a kid my mother giving me human blood, but it only makes me throw up." I look at Kim and smile. "It's good thing though, because I can hang out with my dogs of a friends without being worried that I could hurt a human and they will have to kill me." She nod. "You seem, nice Ashlynn." I nod "Thanks, Kim. Jared is lucky for having you for him imprint". She blush and Jared run toward us and kiss her. "Thank you, Ashlynn. This Cullen boy is treating you right, right?" I smile and nod. "That's good." I heard Sam behind me so I turn and look at him. "What you'll kill him?" The guys nod. "We have to keep our sister safe." My smile growl bigger." It's nice that you guys care for me, but don't worry. Emmet, Stefan and Edward will kill him before you even found out."

"Ashlynn..." I turn around and saw Alex running toward me smiling with Seth right behind her. "So, he told you?" She nod and hug me. "He asked me on a date as soon as the problem with the Victoria and her newborn army is solved." I smile. "I am sure Alice had already choose your outfit." We sit on the send next to the others watching Paul, Quil, Clear and Nina playing near the water.

"So Paul, imprint on my sister?" Alex asked as we were driving back to the Cullens with Nina asleep on the backseat. "Yes, but he is a good guy. You can trust him. He will do anything to keep her safe and happy, even if that mean to risked his own life." She nod, but the smile never left her face. A smile appear on my face remembering when I first saw Jazz. Yeah I didn't understand these feelings then, but now I do and I am happy that I come home not only to visit my dad and twin sister, but also to see my second family and my mate again. Can this life get any better?