Paul Lahote's imprint is what???

Week later HE was gone. The Cullens never mention what happened, neither do Bella. To what  I am thankful about. I stay with Bella at Charlie's last night as Edward and Jasper hunt, because I could not hang out with the pack because they are too busy with patroling around La Push to keep the reb head and other vampires away from the humans in the reservation.

I got ready and went downstairs the next morning. In the kitchen I saw Eddie, so I run to him and hug him. "Hi, Eddie" I smile as he growled at the nickname. "Come on, I know you like it." He smile and kiss my forehead.

We went home and Alice hug me. "Ashlynn, I love your outfit." I smile at her. "Thank you, Alice."

We talked about the prom when a scream was heard. We look at each other before Jasper and Emmett run out side. The come back with girl around 15 that had tears going down her face.

"Hello, I am Ashlynn. What's your name?" She look at me. "A-alex McCartney" Jasper let her sit between the two of us and I guess he used his powers to calm her down. "What are you doing into the woods and why are you crying?" "Dad, wanted to go on picnic so today the two of us plus mom and my 3 years old sister went in the wood for a picnic. Everything was perfect, but then a woman, vampire, with red eyes and hair came. She killed mom and dad as I run with Nina. I was running and thought that she is behind me, but when I turn around she was gone. I need to find her. She is my only family. I can't lose her too. Please help me." I look at the Cullens. " Alex, I am Bella. Ashlynn's sister. Why don't you stay here with me and Esme, where will be safe as the others search for your sister. Do you have a photo of her so they will know how she looks like. I can send it to my friends in La Push, on the other side of the river so they can help to find her faster." Alex nod and took out her phone. We look at the photo before leaving to search for the kid.

"We need to protect the girls from Victoria." I said to Carlisle as we were running around. "I'll call the social workers in Port Angeles so me and Esme could adopted them." I nod. "Maybe one of the pack will imprint on one of the girls." We look at Alice. "I can't see Alex's future. I hope someone imprint on her." I heard cries, so I make them to be quite. "This way." We run toward the borders and saw the girl we've been searching the last half and hour, but she was on the other side. "I'll call Jake."

"Hi, Ashlynn. Do you find the girl?" "Yes. Actually Jake, she is on your territory so me and Carlisle need will pass to check on her." I could hear their conversation. "Okay. With the pack will be at the Cullen's house to meet the girls." "Okay thanks Jake."

You remember how they wanted to talk about the treaty. Well they decide that the Cullens could pass only with me so the pack will be sure that they haven't hurt human. And the pack could pass the borders anytime when they want to see me, but I don't want to go to La Push. Or just to spend time away with me giving Emily and Sam alone time.

We went back to the house and the pack was already there. "Hey, guys!" I hug each one of the pack as Jazz let out a possessive growl. "We won't hurt her, lee... Ouch." I hit Paul shutting him up.

"Alex, Nina this are our friends from La Push, Sam, Jared, Embry, Jake, Quil, Leah, Paul and Seth. Guys these are the two girls I mention." I could see that Paul and Seth froze when they saw the girls. Seth went to Alex and smile. "Hi, I am Seth. Nice to meet you, Alex." She smile at him. "Nice to meet you, too Seth." I look at Paul who bent down to Nina's level and smile. "Hi, I am Paul. What's your name?" Nina gave him a shy smile. "I am Nina." "Nice to meet you Nina." "I thought that Seth will imprint on Nina, not Paul." Bella mumble making us all to laugh and Paul to glare playfully at her. "Wow... Paul did you just... Oh my... It's miracle... Paul glare playfully at Bella and didn't phase." I run with Paul right behind me laughing along with everyone else in the house as Paul was growing playfully at me and I was screaming for help. I run toward Nina and pick her up, before turning toward Paul smirking. "Stop, or I'll kill the princess." Nina let out a giggle as me and Paul stare at each other, before he sigh. "Okay, you win. Give me now the princess." I give him Nina, who kiss his cheek before hugging him. We all "aww-ed" at the sigh in front of us.

"Alex, where are you going to school? We need to know." " At the reservation. I start school earlier when we lived in England and when we move here, there weren't any places in the 9 grade so my parents signed me for La Push High in 12 grade." "That's great. Me, Seth, Embry and Quil are studying there." said Jake making Alex to smile along with Seth.