11

The next day we were waiting at the clearing between La Push and Forks for our training for the pack to show up with Alex as Nina was with Emily and Kim in La Push. Jasper and Emmett were sparing as we were waiting and I on purpose was sending Jazz waves of lust from time to time making him lose focus. Of course every time Emmett throws him on the ground he will look at me and glaring before smirking and send me his thoughts

You are so in trouble, Ashlynn.

I just looked at him innocent and smile as he turn around and continue to fight Emmett as Edward and Bella came. The pack join us and Alex stand next to Bella as I when to stand with the Cullens.

I was laying in bed when Jasper run inside the room and pin me harder in the bed making me let out a law moan. He smirked at me before going straight on my neck biting me on my sweet spot making me scream his name with pleasure.

After our making love season we just lay in bed in each others arms smiling and enjoying our moment while it last.

I looked up at Jasper and smile as I sent him my love. I saw him smile at me as he looked down at me. "I love ya, darlin'" I gave him a peck on the lips before saying. "I love ya, too Major."

The whole family was in the clearing waiting for the newborns as the pack was hiding in the trees and Edward was in the mountain with Bella, Seth and Jake.

"They are coming!" Alice said so I took step back from Jazz as he stand a step in front me protectively and I could hear Paul's protective growl from behind me.

After the fight the pack, the imprints, me, Billy and Sue was at Billy's as Carlisle was re-breaking Jake's bones and Leah won't stop mumbling. "Leah! We get it. Now shut up or leave. Your mumbling won't change what happened in the fight." I told her, before Carlisle come out.

--------------------------------------------

Me and Jazz were in our room lying on our bed, him reading a book and me lying next to him, my head on his chest playing with his fingers when I felt the wetness between my legs and felt how lustful I am and I know that Jasper felt it too. I look at him as he left his book aside before getting on top of me and kissing me.

That night me and Jasper made love to each other having our time in each others love and leave the other to feel our love. We didn't have to worry about no one and just take our time. And I love it. I love when he is gentle, but also when he is rough. I love him, I love the Major, I love Ares. I am madly in love with Major Jasper Whitlock Cullen Hale and nothing could change that. And the mate bond is not the reason for that.