12

I was in the woods waiting for Jasper to show up. Edward and Bella are alone in their house and everyone is out to have a little alone time with their mate.

"Hello darlin'" My mate's voice got me out of my thoughts and his arms that wrapped themselves around my waist. "What you think about?" I turn around so I was facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck before I kissed him. "You. Me. Us." I said after the kiss and he smile at me.

100 years later

The years went by and now we are back in Forks, but this time me and Jasper bought ourselves a little cottage in the woods near the border with La Push.

"Mom!" I look up from my book to see my 17 years old son standing in front of me with his 9 months old baby sister. "Yes, baby." "Renee call me "Bubba"" he said exciting before tickling little his sister who start to giggle. "Bubba." She said and I smile. "Now at least we know who is her favourite in the family." I took her in me to feed her when my dear mate and husband walked in the living room. "Dad. She talked. Renee call me Bubba" Jasper smile at Luca and have him a hug before coming to me and kissed me before kissing our baby girl's forehead which made her giggle.

This is a short version of my story. If you want to know how I found out that I was pregnant with Luca and our adventures after that all you need to do is say so.

But yeah, this is my story of how I found my mate after being away from him for years and then finding our happy ending at the end with our precious kids.