10

A week pass by and now is time for the graduation party that Alice organise. To suprise the boys we decided to get ready in Alice's room when everything was ready for the party.

"Hey, Alice want you in her room now." Jasper appeared behind me and kissed me before leaving again. I took the dress and the shoes and went to Alice's room.

We did our hairs and make up before getting dressed. I smile seeing my reflection in the full size mirror that Alice had in her room.

"You are beautiful! Jasper will have to watch out." I giggled at Alex before replying. "Thanks. Seth will have to not let you out of his side the whole night."

We went downstairs and the family smiled at us as Jasper's eyes were filled with love and lust

We went downstairs and the family smiled at us as Jasper's eyes were filled with love and lust. I went toward him and smile. He put his arms on my hips and pull me toward his body before kissing me with poision and love. I melt in our kiss and I am sure that if I was human I will be a blushing mess. We broke apart because of the humans, but didn't leave each others embrace smiling at each other, but the lust was still there. "Better control yourself, darlin'. Alice will kill me if we suddenly disappear." He kissed me again before Alice took me with her. We find Seth and Alex looking at each other the same way so I look at Alice who just smile.  "You won't let them, right?" "It won't be fair." We went toward them and Alice pull Alex away from Seth. "Sorry to interrupt you, but I have to or Ashlynn and Jasper would have kill me." The wolf and the human look at me. "She interrupt me and Jazz." They nod. Alex kiss Seth before leaving with me as Alice went somewhere.

Text Seth to come outside with Jazz.

I show Alex the text and she did it. Now we are waiting for them to join us.

I moan when I fell the cold lips, that I love so much, on my neck. I turn around, put my arms around Jazz neck and we kissed. He put his arms on my hips making me moan in the kiss as he pull me closer.

--------------------------------------------

"Newborns?" I look at Alice as the Cullen's, Bella, Seth, Jake, Embry and Quil were standing outside so the humans won't hear us. "Our kind." Carlisle said looking up at Jake. "We are in." Jake said after the other 3 wolves nod. "No. You can't risked your lives." I look at Bella. "They don't have a choice. Remember, Victoria killed Alex and Nina's parents. She is after them too. One of the pack's law is to protect the imprints. Two of the pack imprint on them so they have to fight to protect the imprints." She didn't said anything. I sigh and bend down so we are looking at each other. "No one of us want to fight, but we need to keep you, Alex, Nina, Charlie and the other humans in Forks and La Push save from the newborns. Everything will be fine we will be safe and no one will be hurt I promise you. Don't worry." She hug me and I hug her back. I close my eyes knowing I gave her a promise that could be broken easily.

--------------------------------------------

I wait in the car as Alex pack a overnight back for her and Nina. "Alex everything will be okay. No one will hurt you or Nina." She nod as she put on her belt.