First date

Hey, mom.

Long time no see. My life get pretty interesting. You remember Dr. Cullen, well I met his family again and right now I am dating one of his sons. But let me tell you what happened to me here in Forks.

The time went super fast, mom. Since I moved​ to live with Charlie and Bella few months my life change. First, I met my old best friend, Embry but become best friend with Paul Lahote, the boy I used to get in fights with. Few weeks later, The Cullens move back in Forks and I stayed to live with them few days till the sun disappear from the sky.

Lastly, me and Jasper are dating for 2 months now and tonight is our first date.

Now I have to go and get ready for my date.

Write back soon mom and tell me what I miss in the last year.

Love, Ashlynn.

I sent my email to Renee, before shutting my laptop and get in the bathroom. After I was done with the shower I went back into my room and get dressed. Put on a red lipstick and left my curly hair free to go down my back.

"Ashlynn, Jasper is here." I heard Bella from downstairs when I was ready so I left my room and join them in the living room.

"Beautiful." Jazz said as he saw me to enter the room. Charlie smile at me and Bella hug me, before we left the house for our date.

"Darling, I think you should had put on something else. Every guy is looking at you." I look at him as we walked out of the theater. "Or because you can feel their lust toward me, which makes you jealous." I smirked as I turn toward him. "But Jazz, they are hard from imagining what is under this dress, while you are hard because YOU KNOW what is under the dress... And it is all yours." He smirked at my words​ "That's right, da'ling. And it's​ only mine" he growl in my ear as he hug me showing the other guys that I am his property before kissing me, making every guy around us to said some incorrect words.

"I love you darling." I hug him as I put my head in the crock of his neck as I took in his scent. "I love you, Major." We kissed one more time before I went into the house.

I went in my room and change into my PJs as I lay in bed. "You are staying like this?" I look at Jasper before nodding. "Yes... You have a problem. " I looked down at his friend then back at him. He jump over me and start kissing me. We make out for an hour, lucky for us that we don't need oxygen.

"J-jazz" I moan his name as I felt him enter me. Lucky Charlie was at work and Bella was with Edward at the Cullens.

"Jazz.." I look at him as he was still inside of me. "I love you" He bend down "I love you" he kissed me. "J-jazz" I moan as I felt him move inside of me.