chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Alshain's POV

I woke up and got dress. Altair was pulling up his pants and Harry was putting Hedwig into her cage when Ron banged his way into the room, Pulling a sweatshirt over his head and looking irritable.

"The sooner we get on the train, the better," he said. "At least I can get away from Percy at Hogwarts. Now he's accusing me of dripping tea on his photo of Penelope Clearwater. You know, his girlfriend. She's hidden her face under the frame because her nose had gone all blotchy...."

"I've got something to tell you, Alshain and Altair already know," Harry started, but Fred and George came in and congratulated Ron on annoying Percy again.

Then we all headed downstairs for breakfast. Mr. Weasley was reading the Daily Prophet and Mrs. Weasley was telling a story to my sister, Rosetta, and Ginny causing the four of them to giggle.

"What were you saying?" Ron asked Harry as we sat down.

"Later," Harry muttered as Percy stormed in.

Harry had no time to tell us what he wanted to say for we were all dragging our things down the stairs.

Aquila's POV

"It's all right Crookshanks. I'll let you out on the train," said Hermione.

"You won't. What about poor Scabbers, eh?" asked Ron.

Mr. Weasley then told us that the cars were here, "They're here. Harry, Rosetta, come on."

Harry, Rosetta, Ron, Hermione, and Percy were in one car with Mr. Weasley while Alshain, Altair, George, Fred, Ginny, and I sat in the other car with Mrs. Weasley.

We got to the station in no time. As soon as we were all gathered by the entrance to Platform 9 ¾ Mr. Weasley split us into pairs.

"Right then, Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go first with Harry." So the two of them went through the barrier.

Next was Rosetta and Ginny, Fred and George, and Altair, Alshain and me, last but not least Mrs. Weasley and Percy. Mizar had already left with his father late last night.

"Ah, there's Penelope!" Percy left us quickly.

Mrs. Weasley hugged all of us but gave an extra hug to Harry and Rosetta. When she did I just managed to hear what she told them, "Do take care, won't you Harry, Rosetta?" Then she straightened and started handing out sandwiches, "I've made you all sandwiches....Here you go, Ron... no they're not corned beef....Fred? Where's Fred? Here you are, dear...."

"Harry, Rosetta," said Mr. Weasley quietly, "come over here a moment." The twin left us and followed Mr. Weasley. I could really care less right now. We are going to miss the train at this point.

Soon we were all on the train and on our way to Hogwarts. "We need to talk to you guys in private," whispered Rosetta.

"Go away Ginny," said Ron.

"Oh, that's nice," huffed Ginny as she walked off.

After awhile we found an empty compartment with only two people in it. One was Mizar the other his dad, Remus John Lupin.

"Who'd you reckon he is?" Ron hissed.

"Professor R. J. Lupin" whispered Hermione at the time we, Masked Marauders said, "Remus John Lupin!"

"How d'you know that?"

"It's on his case," said Hermione at the same time Alshain, Altair, Rosetta, and I said, "He's Mizar's dad." And Mizar said, "He's my dad."