Chapter 12

"How's your day?" Dylan casually asked, not dropping a comforting smile. We are now on our way back to Dylan's place. This time, however, there are more cars tailing and leading us and we are seated next to one another.

"I am mixed up of what to say," I sighed. "I am mostly tired though."

"You should rest a bit," Dylan said as he offered his shoulder.

"Thank you," I said whilst leaning on it.

👉👈
The cool breeze tickles my skin. It just tempts me to regain my consciousness.

But what made me open my eyes were trails of small electric shocks travelling on my skin.

For unexplainable reasons, it felt pleasing.

A shadow was lurking near the walls. Its movement was swift and calculated.

"Mine," a strange male voice whispered on my ear.

His word, despite the depth of tone and huskiness, made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

A second after, a tall figure of a man stands near the window. He was surely facing me although I cannot see his full features as the moonlight lits his back. His shadow, however, was enough for me to tell that he wears a dark colored trench coat. His hair is not as long as it dances through the wind. His body is slender and yet muscular.

"Who are you?"

"We shall meet again," he spoke. Then he vanished.

"Leigh!" Dylan's voice bombarded in the room. "Are you alright?" He sprinted towards me. I nodded. "I cannot believe it!" He exclaimed, almost in both confusion and anger. "It took me more than three minutes to feel his presence and I am a Type 6!"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Nox," he shortly replied. "Did he do anything to you?" He seem as if he was checking my state.

"He just," I paused, reminiscing the sensation, "touched me."

"Why would he trespass my territory, take down the nearest guards and enter your room just to touch you?" He whispered to himself in a worried tone.

I shrugged.

👉👈

The next day, I resumed my stamina tests and enhancements with Reid.

But I did not see Blake even once.

It's making me worried for some unknown reasons.

"The president faces school matters, Raleigh," Reid said as he handed me a bottle of water, "well, if you are thinking of him."

Panting, I took his offer then spoke before drinking, "I wasn't."

"For a beginner, you improve well," Reid admitted with his usual smile.

"You're a strict teacher, that's why," I playfully smirked.

"How about some extra laps?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I raised my hands, surrendering. "I think I might be needing a break."

"Be back after ten," he said and gestured me to go.

I headed to the cafeteria, still wiping the sweat running down my face.

Our uniform has its own physical education attire. Mine is a plain white collared dry fit shirt paired with white jogging pants designed with wide black lines running through each sides. My white sneakers finalized my outfit.

"All white, indeed," a female voice spoke from behind.

I faced at a jett black haired lady with cold crimson red eyes. She is almost as tall as me but her skin is the palest I have ever seen so far. She wears royal blue uniform. "A vampire," I concluded.

"Leviathan," she extended her arms towards me.

I grabbed it, "Raleigh."

"Have you ever seen a S Class before?" She nonchatantly asked, still not letting go of my hand. What kind of question is that? It is not like she cannot see herself. I shook my head but as I was about to say something, she cut me off, "Me neither." A mischievious smile spread across her face. On a glimpse, I found myself standing in the middle of an extravagant modern bedroom themed with black and maroon. She freed my hand and said, "Do your best." Her attire changed totally black and then she vanished.

I sighed of yet another twist. "Do your best?" I repeated, thinking of what it could possibly mean.

I heard a groan coming from a king sized bed, as if someone has just been disturbed from a deep slumber.

When I peeked on it, I found no one. I shrieked, wondering if it is a ghost.

I never heard in our history class that ghosts do exist in this world.

It could be a special ability wielder.

Is he invisible?

I instantly assessed the room for possible exits.

I internally cursed, knowing that I needed to pass through the bed in order to reach the door.

There is no other choice then.

As silently as I could, I tiptoed towards the exit, trying my very best to be as far as I could from the bed. There is only little furniture in this room but the holistic internal design is just so spacious, making it a really long journey for me.

I paused, noticing a really weird change of ambience.

The next split second, I found myself brutally pinned on a really soft surface. Smooth hands were touching mine and bare sturdy long legs were trapping mine.

His face looks exactly like someone I know. He is the overall description of hot; his shirtless torso is well defined, his arms are well carved and his shoulders are wide and broad. The familiarity of the sensation brought by electric shocks visits me again. He slowly opens his eyes as anger fills his throat, "Who dares wake me up?"

I was busy admiring him, especially his violet eyes. They are very rare.

What bothers me the most, however, were his astonishingly non-callous hands. I am doubting he is a man, I thought to myself. They were huge but the texture is so lady-like.

He smirks, "I shall punish you for thinking such, creature."

I snapped back to reality, knowing that this man on top of me is anyone but Blake.