Chapter 22

Warning: Matured language can be found in the content.

I woke up laid in a soft surface mounted somewhere on a dark room. There are no visible openings as no light enters the place. I could feel cold shackles embracing my limbs. The only source of warmth I feel emanates from a heavy breath caressing my neck.

"My beloved," the owner of the voice whispers, "the chains are quite freezing, aren't they?"

I stayed silent.

"Or would you rather have my warm hands pin your fragile little body?"

Then again, I replied silence.

"If you insist," it sternly said. As if on cue, the cold metals clicked open, freeing my arms and legs.

Unable to see and hear anything, touch is the only sense I can focus at. The warm breath I feel eventually fades. However a delicate, alluring touch slowly travels through my right leg, which made me baffled and shocked at once. At his contact, pleasing waves travel through my lower body. It then stops right before the end of my skirt.

A soft groan accidentally skipped from my mouth at its release.

"I'd love to hear that sound turn into a pleading moan," his deep husky voice was near to arousal. "Mate," he whispered to my ear, air triggering my hype. He then nuzzled his nose on my neck and let a deep inhale. "You are my confusion," he said in a gritted manner. "How can my most awaited mate be the purest soul I've ever witnessed?" He halted for a very short moment, as if hesitating about his next words but continued nevertheless, "I will claim you."

I can feel myriad of his emotions overlapping one another, but now mostly bewilderment and desire.

I can feel him too.

But my purpose in this life is the most important above all.

My thought eventually vanished when a male's weight shifted above me. His hands slipped past my arm and interlocked his fingers with mine. His lips then started to plant wet kisses on my neck. The sensation is really hard to resist. It's addicting. My heart beats at its fastest as my chest begins to rapidly rise and fall. My breath went in heavily as my mouth formed the shape of 'O'.

The room was dimly lit when black flames begin to appear and conquer my top. With this, I was able to stalk at the familiar raven black haired man whom I just noticed was topless. His bare back was flexed in a certain degree of intensity as his flames burned lighter.

I was disrupted of my adoration of his sharp beauty as I hear cracking fabrics of the remains of my clothes. I lie completely exposed under this creature.

He began a hot passionate kiss once more, this time asking for an entrance. I wished not to grant him satisfaction but upon noticing so, he released his arm and slid it on the covers of my core. His gesture made my body at its most fragile state.

"D-Don't," I weakly plead but to no avail.

His index and middle fingers gently massaged my vulva as his warm and wet kisses trailed down to my breast. His other hand traveled to my other breast, gently toying my nipple. My hands threw up, grabbing the clothe that dressed the surface where my back rests, which I assumed was bed. My toes involuntarily curled at the overwhelming sensation brought by pleasure. I bit my lower lip, trying to force in my becoming moans.

"Let it out," I felt his warm breathe dance around my ear. "I yearn for it. I know you do too." Upon reaching the end of his statement, his thumb shifted for my clit as his middle finger naughtily caressed my slit. "It's begging for an entrance already," he whispered as he continued, "You're wet."

His thumb formed continuous circular patterns to trigger my spot as his middle finger continued to tease me.

His other hand aggressively cupped my breast, sending pleasing electric sparks on its trails.

He was going to the upper level of excitement as I was.

It's too much. I can feel my temperature at its peak. I can feel my body's tingling sensation, asking for more.

I need more of him.

Out of conscience, I mumbled, "More."

Shit.

I could feel his smirk growing on my face right now.

I tightly shut my eyes, regretting my unnerving did and waiting for the impact.

The second seemed to stop.

Or so I thought.

His teases came into sudden halt as he whispered, "You entertained me indeed well."

A second after, I could no longer feel his presence anymore.

He was gone.