Chapter 24

Warning: Matured language can be found in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

My arms then snaked around his neck as I pulled him into a kiss but stopped immediately when his index finger rested on my lips. I shot him a baffled stare.

His chin rested on my shoulder as he whispered, "You wouldn't want me carrying another woman's scent, would you?"

We teleported to a wide typical modern-themed bathroom.

Instantaneously, I could feel the freezing water travelling down my body. The sensation was contradicted by a tingling hot feeling which, I believe, was emanated from my burning clothes.

There he goes again with his black flame. This time however, my clothes turned into ash within just a second.

Just right in time, he pinned me to the glass divider of the bathroom, letting himself be drenched with water.

I carefully watched his figure as he fixes his hair with his other hand.

Immediately thereafter, I found myself pinned on the cold surface, which I figured was a wall from yet another bedroom we just teleported at, with Drake raking my body with his lustful eyes.

I can feel his needs.

I can hear his thoughts.

He wants me.

Every bit of me.

And I can say the same.

Aggressively, he crashed his lips into mine, sending butterflies in the pit of my stomach. He asked for a entrance; I gave him permission to do so. His tongue explores my cavern as he frees my arm.

I can feel the heat building up in my entire body.

Greatly stirred by the intensity, I returned his deep kisses. I leaped on him; he grabbed my thighs just in time. I crossed my legs on his sturdy back as my hands clung on his neck.

I can already feel his hardened member poking on my stomach.

It reached there.

Considering our height difference, just how huge is he?

My back was pressed yet again against the wall as he continued to twirl his tongue on mine.

Ecstatic feeling crept over me as I sense the wetness he shares with me.

Slowly, he planted wet kisses trailing my neck and collarbone until he began to attack my breasts.

At first, his tongue plays with my nipple as if it is one of the most delicate things on earth, sending my spine a few sparks.

But then he started to devour my perky boobs as if he has just eaten after such a long time, turning those sparks into purely pleasurable flares.

I can already feel the heat intensifying in my abdomen.

With this, I grabbed his hair and pulled it closer.

Suddenly, I can feel the gravity overpowering me; I bounced on a soft surface on the fall.

He then brought up a hand to toy with my free breast and the other to pleasure me on my womanhood.

Caught off guard by his deed, I moaned his name, "Drake."

I can practically feel his smirk widening upon hearing my word. He changed his gear at once and went for the hardcore.

From my vulva, two of his fingers entered my core without ado.

I bit my lip.

It hurts.

I heard his voice in my head, Just for now, naughty virgin. You will beg more of it later.

He began to stroke his fingers in me, triggering my pleasure hormones. The act continued a few more seconds until he inserted another and picked up his pace.

I started to wildly pant at the speed and accuracy of his entrances.

My inner walls throb at his doing. My toes curled at the hot liquid forming within me.

I'm almost there.

Then again, I heard his soft chuckle in my head, Not so fast, beloved.

He pulled his wet fingers out and licked it, "Mmm, even your juices taste perfect." He grinned, "How about we end it this way?"

"N-No, please don't," I weakly spoke.

His eyes say it all, Beg for it.

I gulped in defeat. My body wants him. My body needs him. "Drake, I beg of you--" clouded by pleasure, I continued, "please fuck me already."

Then again, his eyes showcased an unreadable emotion.

His member playfully slides on my already wet entrance.

Darn it. Stop the teasing!

I heard him respond, But of course. To warn you, I am not a gentleman.

In an instant, I can feel his huge member sliding in me. I groaned in pain.

My tight core embraces his manhood as it continues to produce its juices.

Drake was not kidding about his warning. He thrusts his manhood in an excruciatingly painful speed.

I could already smell the stench of blood in the air.

Just a few seconds after, my groans became loud moans of pleasure.

This time, the extreme heat was focused on my lower region; its liquid quickly building up in my abdomen.

I grabbed his hair with a hand and his bare back with another as I managed to whisper in between pants, "I'm coming."

I then released.

I heard his loud moan.

After I feel his hot milk in my core, everything turned into a blur--as if I feel into a trance, his trance.

"We're just getting started, love," was the last thing I heard.