KaoruxSuicidal!Reader: Shattered Soul Part 3

Kaoru walks me home. I smile, but then remember my parents will be home by now.

"Hey Kaoru I-" I am cut off by a door slamming and a sharp tug on my hair. I yelp and fall back. I look up to see my dad holding me by the hair.

"Sorry my stupid daughter caused you any trouble. Please don't mind her." I can smell the alcohol on his breath. Kaoru glares at him. My dad pushes me to the ground. "Go do your chores," he growls.

I feel a hand on my wrist and I am pulled up, so that I am behind Kaoru. "C'mon (Y/n), we're going to my house, where you will live, permanently." I nod and run to my room, grabbing my most valued possessions. I come out with a suitcase, and he calls a car, which pulls up to the house. I give one last look at the house and they drive away.

*Time skip to the Hitachiin House*

Once I get settled, I wonder around looking for Kaoru. I hear his soft voice in the library.

"Hikaru, please, just be civilized, for my sake." I hear some shuffling, and then Hikaru's voice bounces through the room.

"She is taking you from me!" I sigh and open the door a little. Kaoru glances over and sighs.

"I won't take him from you, Hikaru. Family is supposed to be important. Especially with a twin. I will just go." My voice comes out barely above a whisper. Kaoru shakes his head and pulls me to him.

"She is so willing to let go of your love so quickly, Kaoru."

"No, she is willing to give up our love for my happiness." I bury my face in Kaoru's chest, blushing.

I hear Hikaru sigh and he walks forward. "I'm sorry. After all the shit I put you through, it isn't enough, but I am sorry." I turn and smile.

"It's okay, I hope we can be friends in the future." 

"God I love you my little saint!" Kaoru says sweetly.

"I love you too!"

Anyone have requests? Because I am running out of things to write!