Tamaki x Reader: Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Hikaru and Kaoru are sitting in the Host Club. They have a short break before their next customers. They glance over to see Tamaki's table empty. They glance at each other and nod. They leave and walk to the rose maze.

You and Tamaki are close, and the twins figure you will be together. You, Hikaru, and Kaoru are siblings. You are very close, you being a year older. They sensed feelings for Tamaki brewing underneath the playful face. Unfortunately, you yourself don't understand the feelings you are feeling.

One time, you even asked the twins what the feelings you felt. They had laughed, and told you to ignore them. They are very protective over you, and don't want you to be hurt by Tamaki. They felt as if Tamaki was trying to break up the trio. The twins find you and Tamaki in the middle of the maze. Laughing and blushing.

Hikaru sighs. (Italics are singing) "I can see what's happening."

"What?" Kaoru asks.

"And they don't have a clue."

"Who?" 

"They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line, our trio's down to two."

"Oh."  Hikaru sighs as Kaoru finally understands. They both look dejectedly at their sister. She is holding Tamaki's hand and blushing.

"The sweet caress of twilight."

"There's magic everywhere."

"And with all this romantic atmosphere."

"Disaster's in the air." The twins look at each other and smile. Haruhi walks up.

She begins to sing. "Can you feel the love tonight?

The peace, the peace, the evening brings,

The world for once, in perfect harmony,

With all its living things."

 They all look at the couple in the middle, who are talking, and Tamaki reaches and absentmindedly twirls your hair.

(Bold are thoughts.)

Tamaki glances at you, smiling as you talk. "So many things to tell her,

But how to make her see,

The truth about my past? Impossible!

She'd turn away from me."

You fall quiet for a moment deep in thought, "He's holding back, he's hiding,

But what, I can't decide,

Why won't the king I know he is,

The King I see inside?"

The audience smiles. And all three of them begin to sing.

"Can you feel the love tonight?

The peace the evening brings

The world, for once, in perfect harmony

With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight?

You needn't look too far

Stealing through the night's uncertainties

Love is where they are."  They all smile, but Hikaru and Kaoru's smiles fade into frowns.

Hikaru and Kaoru begin to sing together.

"And if she falls in love tonight,

It can be assumed,

Her carefree days with us are history,

In short, our sister is doomed."

~.~

You smile shyly at Tamaki who is still holding your hand. You begin laughing with him because of some ridiculous story he told. You guys calm down, and look in each other's eyes. You lean in to each other, and your lips meet in a soft kiss. You feel him pull back and see the blush on his face.

"I love you (Y/n)," he says. You grin.

"I love you too, Tamaki!"

There is a cute one for you!