TamakixReader: Petals of Love

Red rose petals littered the floor as Tamaki walked through (Y/n)'s one bedroom apartment. It was almost romantic, as if a lover had set out a surprise. But as Tamaki neared the door to (Y/n)'s bedroom, he noticed a metallic smell in the air. Blood. He looked down and saw droplets here and there amid the rose petals. Now worried and confused, Tamaki rushed toward the bedroom, throwing open the bedroom door. On the bed was (Y/n), seemingly choking. Hanahaki. The petals and blood all made sense now. The way she ran from the room suddenly. She was suffering from unrequited love. He rushed forward and set her on her side, shaking as he reached for his phone to call an ambulance. His heart sank as he noticed the journal by the side of her bed open. One sentence was there in bright red ink. My love for Tamaki will kill me. Because of his cowardice, his crush may die. Picking the girl up bridal style, he ran to the front of the building just as the ambulance arrived. Please don't be too late.

*************************************************************************************

Tamaki is now sitting with his head in his hands, reminiscing. How could he have been so stupid? Every time he flirted with a girl, (Y/n) turned away. When he held Haruhi, she would leave. His heart aches at the thought of her dying. He anxiously paces the hall, waiting for the nurse to come out of the OR and tell him (Y/n) is okay and she still loves him. How he yearns for those words. The rest of the club shows up to try and comfort him, tell him (Y/n) is strong and she won't die. After an eternity, the nurse comes out.

"One of you can see her now." Without a second thought, Tamaki runs forward to her room. 

There she is, sitting up in the hospital bed. "They removed my love, Tamaki." She says, her eyes full of tears. "You can finally be happy." At that moment, Tamaki began to cough, and he felt a petal fall into his hands.

Should I make a part two with a happy ending?