Mori x Suicidal!Reader: Silent Cries

Requested by @pepsigoddess Enjoy! 

Mori and I have been dating for 4 months. He still doesn't know I am sick. In the head. I am depressed, suicidal, and a cutter. My brother worries about me sometimes, even though he doesn't show emotion. Kyoya  knows, but he doesn't have any way to stop me. I never wear the dumb uniform, instead I where a sweater with jeans. But today is special. It is our four month. I wear a light grey sweater with a black mini skirt.

I walk into the host club. I am actually happy today! But I see something that breaks my heart. Mori is kissing another girl. My heart breaks, but he hasn't noticed me yet. I walk away, calling the limo driver to help me get home.

Mori wouldn't cheat on me. I know in my heart that he wouldn't. He loves me. But I have no clue why. I am so ugly. The girl he was kissing, or rather the girl kissing him, was much prettier than I.

When I get home, I walk to my room. I reach for the blade I keep under my pillow and find that it isn't there. Damn Kyoya! I know where there is one he wouldn't dare take. I go to my underwear drawer and look for the blade in there. It was gone!

"Looking for these?" I turn and see Kyoya leaning against my doorway. 

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it is rude to go through a lady's underwear drawer?" Kyoya shakes his head and looks at me with a disappointed look.

"(Y/n), I told Mori, this has to stop!" He yells. I look down.

"I can't just stop, Kyo! I need it! I don't understand why you care!"

"(Y/n), I am your brother, it is my job to care!"

"Besides, (Y/n), every cut is a silent cry for help." I look past Kyoya to see Mori. I hasp and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Mori and Kyoya both knock on the door, but I don't open it.

I look around and find a razor blade. Missed one Kyoya. I roll up my sleeves to reveal hundreds of scars scattered all over my arms. I slice my arms, trying to end it. I cut deeper and deeper. Until I just put the blade to my neck. The door bursts open and Mori grabs me and throws the blade into the toilet.

"(Y/n), I love you. That girl didn't mean anything to me." I laugh, and he gives me a weird look.

"Mori, I know you didn't cheat on me. I love you, but I am so sad, and I just want to die. I mean, I just hate myself! That girl would make you so much happier! She is prettier and funnier and lovely and just so perfect!"

"Baby, I only love you! I love your attitude and I love the way you look and you are adorable!" I push him away and begin to cry.

"You are just giving me your pity!" I scream. I put my arms up to his face. "This has been going on for years and you just noticed! The only one who knew was Kyoya and -"

I am cut off by Mori's lips. I kiss him back. He pulls away and grips me with his arms tightly around me. I feel his shoulders shake and I feel tears fall on my back.

"I'm so sorry! I made you feel this way! I love you!" I cry into his shoulder.

"I love you too Mori! I love you too!"

Let me know if you want a sequel! Happy Valentines Day!