HikaruxAbused!Suicidal!Neko!Reader: Purr for Me

Requested by @ChildsplaySophie Enjoy!

You are a neko. Your parents hate you, so you avoid them as much as possible. You go to Ouran High school. You hate the way you are. You want to end it. You are constantly bullied. The hatred falls from them like water off a rock under a waterfall.

You walk towards your class 1A. Your older brother, Vincent, passes by you with his shrew of a girlfriend, Penelope. As soon as she catches sight of your (h/c) ears poking out from your (h/l) hair, she cackles.

"Vinny! Baby here is your kitty, what is she doing at school?" You hide your face and run to find your best friend. Hikaru Hitachiin. He is talking with his friends. You don't move, not wanting to embarrass him. You don't want to make a scene, so you try to slip away without him noticing, but he suddenly looks up and sees your disheveled appearance.

He whispers something to his brother and comes up to you, pulling you into a tight hug. You fall into the hug and wrap your arms around his torso.

"Hey (Y/n), what happened?" You don't answer, but shake your head in his chest. "It was your brother again, wasn't it?" You hesitantly nod.

"I will deal with this, I promise, sweetheart, I promise."

!Time skip brought to you by how hot Hikaru is!

When you get home, you are ambushed by your brother.

"Are you telling the Hitachiin brat I hurt you?" Vincent hits you in the face. You look up at him in terror. "Wait until I tell mom and dad that you are tarnishing their precious reputation." You whimper and run out the front door and to the woods near your mansion. You, Hikaru, and Kaoru used to hang out there when you were younger.

You sit on the edge of the cliff and text Hikaru. 'Thank you for being my friend, I just can't take it anymore. I told you about my brother but I never mentioned my parents. I am just so sad, and I can't take any more taunts at this point. I actually love you, and I just wanted to thank you. I am at our spot, but I won't be there for long.

love,

 (Y/N)

You hit send, and then stand on the edge of the cliff, and begin to fall forward, your ears twitching because you thought you heard your name. You shrug and lean forward. You feel a hand wrap around your wrist and pulls you into a hug.

"Baby, don't."

"Hikaru?"

"Come on."

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMME SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKIP

You sit on the bed and look down. Hikaru is pacing the room. He stops and comes to a conclusion. He sits next to you and then begins to stroke your head. You begin purr. Hikaru gasps and you blush.

"(Y/n), why would you do that?" You begun to sob.

"I'm sorry." You cry, "I'm so sorry." Hikaru pets my head again, and you rub your head into his hand. You purr again and you feel Hikaru freeze. You look up at him. "Hikaru?"

He pushes you gently onto the bed and tense. "You are adorable," he says, crawling on top of you. "Purr for me baby." He strokes your ears with one hand, and strokes your tail with the other. You purr and lean into his hand.

"I love you, Hikaru." He looks up at you lovingly.

"I love you too, baby." He leans in and kisses you softly. You purr, and hug him to you.

"You don't have to worry anymore, baby, I have you."