Hitachiin Twins x Yandere!Reader: Death to All

Requested by KoriDaOtaku Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and request!

Your PoV:

My senpais love Haruhi. She is taking them away from me. She wants them. She can't have them. That bitch will know the pain I feel seeing my twins look at her longingly. I smile sweetly and walk up to the twins.

"Hey (Y/n), wanna play a game?" Hikaru asks.

"What game?" I ask innocently.

"The 'Which One is Hikaru Game'! Get it right and you get a kiss!" I blush. That's right. They love me more. I nod enthusiastically. They spin around with their hats on, but of course I know which one is which. They are my senpais after all.

"The one on the left is Hikaru," I say confidently.

"You got it right?" Kaoru asks, uncertain. Hikaru nods, and leans in, giving me a peck on the cheek. Kaoru does the same, leaving me in a blushing mess.

"Hey (Y/n)," Hikaru starts.

"Will you be ours?" Kaoru finishes. I feel my heart explode.

"Yes!" I announce.

*Time skip brought to you by Markiplier's lucky flannel*

I walk down the hall, and hear Hikaru and Kaoru talking to Haruhi. I feel my heart beat quickly. She leaves for the day and I follow her. She goes into a supermarket and I grin, pulling a knife out of my boot.

After some time, she comes out of the store carrying a bag. She makes a quick turn into an alley and I follow peeking the corner.

I hear her speaking softly. "That (Y/n) bitch thinks she can steal my twins, she has another thing coming. I will kill her." I see her pull out a document of plans for my murder. This will be easier than I thought. (THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES! HARUHI IS A YANDERE!) 

"You really think you can plan my murder and get away with it? This will just look like self defense."

"What are you-" She is cut off by my knife being embeds in her stomach. She looks at me in shock and then falls to the ground. I smirk and dial Hikaru and Kaoru. They answer on the second ring.

"Hey (Y/n) what's up?"

I make my voice sound panicked. "Haruhi just tried to kill me and I had to stab her and oh my gosh I'm so scared!" They said they would be right over. I pull out another knife and slash my face and arms to make it look like there was a struggle.

When they arrive, they rush over to me. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n) we were so scared. We can't believe Haruhi! What happened?" I told them how when I was exiting the supermarket I heard her talking about plans to kill me so I bravely defended myself. 

After the police come and I am cleared, the twins take me home and curl up in bed with me. I smirk. Thank you Haruhi!

 That was really bad! I can redo it if you want!