Yandere!KyoyaxReader: My Possessions

Requested by thefreckledfreak Enjoy! And remember to vote, comment, and request!

Kyoya's PoV

I see her. My (y/n). Talking to Arai. He walked into this dump of a hotel and started talking to my (y/n). I glare at him intensely. i could hug Hikaru when he interrupts them.

He leaves, and I grin, glad no one is looking my way. I send an email to my private police force. They will eliminate this threat to the Ootori line and all I have to do is hit send. Which I do gladly. I glance over at (Y/n), who is staring at me. I catch her gaze and she blushes. She will be mine.

#Time Skip brought to you by school#

Your PoV

You smile. Today, you were going to confess to Kyoya. You made sure you looked extra pretty today. You smile giddily. You go to your classes as usual, and when you head to the location where you told Kyoya to meet you.

"Hi Kyo!" You say in your usual cute voice. He smiles and offers you a seat. You take a deep breath and sit, turning to him.

"Your note was very vague my dear. What did you want to talk about?" You smile.

"I love you Kyo." He smiles and pulls you into an intense kiss, his tongue forcing itself into your mouth. You moan a little, blushing wildly. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you into his lap. He wraps his hand in your hair and pulls your head away from his. You feel his lips attach to your neck. He bites down  hard, drawing a little blood. You yelp and he pulls away.  He licks the blood away and admires his work.

"I love you, (Y/n), and you are mine, only mine." The only thing you can do is gasp and nod.

Kyoya's PoV (3 years later)

I sip my tea happily. I am sitting in my mansion. (Y/n) is next to me in the study, her dainty fingers typing on her laptop. Her phone rings and she answers it. There are tears in her eyes.

After she hangs up, she looks at me in pain.  "He is trying to make me marry Arthur. He is coming here to pick me up." I tense. So her uncle wants to play like that.

"(Y/n), my love, don't worry. Lock the door behind me and don't answer it unless it is me. Do you understand?" She nods timidly. I walk over to her. "I love you, don't worry." I kiss her.

"I love you too, Kyo." I leave and she locks the door behind me. Such a good girl, I'll have to reward her later.

I gather a couple of my men and wait by the front door. I open the door as soon as I hear the door bell. There is an ugly boy standing on the other side.

"So you think you can take my (Y/n), huh?" I walk forward. He glares.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" I grin. I dash forward, slashing him in the stomach with my pocket knife. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...

10 slashes for trying to take my (y/n). He is gasping now, clutching my jacket.

"Why?"

"You tried to take her from me." I kick his shin and he falls to the ground. I turn to my men.

"Finish him and then dispose of the body." They salute. I go inside and shower, and burn the bloody clothing. I knock on the study door. (Y/n) opens it and clutches me.

"I was so scared! I thought you might get hurt." I smirk.

"Let's go to bed, my innocent little sweet. I love you," I say, hugging her tightly.

"I love you too," she whispers. Oh, if only she knew what I have done for this love.

A/n: How was that? It isn't that good, sorry! Any requests?