Tamaki x Chubby!Reader: Perfect

You look at yourself in the mirror in disgust. You squeeze the extra fat that pads your stomach and hips. You have a larger hour glass figure, unlike the perfect people who attend Ouran Highschool. You sigh and slip on a blue dress with leggings and combat boots. You refuse to wear the horrid yellow uniforms, even though your best friend and crush, Tamaki, offered to buy you one.

Tamaki, the bright star in my dark existence. Though he is clueless to the bullying, he is the sweetest guy ever. He always used to tell you you are beautiful, but lately you haven't seen him, ever since Haruhi came. You are not bitter towards the girl, quite the contrary, actually. You grew up with her.

You walk to school, seeing as you could use the exercise. You make it to school and go to the Host Club to visit Haruhi. You walk down the halls, and run into Azaya, one of Tamaki's biggest customers.

"Watch it cow!" She yells and hits your books  out of your hands. You feel tears well in your eyes, but you just shake your head. You are strong enough to know she is wrong. But there is a nagging voice in the back of your head telling you she is right. You bend down to collect your stuff, when a hand touches yours.

You glance up and meet a pair of violet eyes. You squeak in surprise and fall back. He chuckles, gathers your books, and offers you a hand up. You gratefully take it, hoisting yourself off the ground.

"Hey Darling," he says in his sweet voice. You smile at the nick name and reply with a simple hey. "You never come see me anymore at the host club."

You shiver at the thought of Azaya, and say quietly,"Your fans don't like me." His brow furrows and his lips form into a frown.

"Why would you say that?" He asks, seeming concerned. You shake your head.

"Just forget it, Tamaki." You move to walk away, but his hand wraps around your plump wrist and pulls you back towards him. You avoid eye contact. You feel his finger under your chin and lifts your head until you meet his gaze.

"Who gave you that idea (Y/n)?" He asks. You sigh and return his gaze.

"Your fans say I am not good enough to be your friend and that you should only concern yourself with beautiful people." You feel tears well in your eyes and his jaw clenches, clearly pissed.

"(Y/n), I love you, and they will be banned from the Host Club permanently," he says with fire in his eyes. For a moment, he scares you almost as much as Kyoya.

"You love me? Even though I am fat?" He growls.

"You aren't fat! You are perfect and I love you!" He kisses me hard, his tongue pushing into my mouth and pulling me by my wide hips. I kiss him shyly and he smiles in delight. He kisses me dominantly for a while. He pulls away and smiles. "Mine," he says and buries his face in my neck. I giggle and whisper, "I love you too, Tamaki!" .