Chapter 7: Falling in Love in Valentine's

Syaoran POV

I woke up, but as soon as I did, I hid right back under the covers.

Valentine's day. This was the WORST time of year for me.

Soon enough, Wei came into the room.

"Young master. I know you're awake. Time to face the day." he said.

"Wei, can I please stay home today? I'm feeling a little sick." I said.

It wasn't a lie. I felt like throwing up.

"Now, Syaoran-sama. I know that you dread Valentine's Day, but there's nothing I can do. Your mother's orders." he said. "Breakfast is ready." he said, before leaving.

I groaned and got out of bed, and threw on a pair of jeans, a green t-shirt, and a black button up that I left unbuttoned on top, and slowly clumped my way down the stairs.

"Wow, Syaoran. You certainly look excited." said Feimei, sarcastically.

"Well, you wouldn't understand. You're a girl. You GIVE chocolates. YOU don't almost get run over every year." I told her tiredly.

"I suppose that's true. Anyway," she said, handing me a small, wrapped piece of chocolate. "That's yours. And you better accept it." she told me.

"Xie Xie." I mumbled, and ate the chocolate.

I was about to head to school, when I heard my mother's voice. "Xiao Lang, come here a minute."

I stepped to the kitchen again to see my mother sitting with an interested look on her face.

"Um, yes?" I asked, nervously.

"I hear you found yourself a girlfriend, and I never heard you say anything about it." she told me, watching me.

"Yeah, well, it's not a big thing." I mumbled.

"To me, it is. I want to meet her. Bring her home tonight."

"Mom," I protested. "It's Valentine's Day. I'm taking her to dinner."

"Oh," she said, with a sly smile. "So you are. Fine. Bring her home tomorrow then." she said, smiling.

I just groaned, and ran out the door.

When I got to school, some random girl came up to me. "Um, Li-sama? Will you accept my chocolate?" she asked me nervously.

"Yes. Thank you." I said, smiling.

She squealed and ran away.

"Looks like you're quite popular around here." said a voice.

"Oh, good morning, Sakura-chan." I said.

"I saw that every year you get caught up by a huge crowd of girls, so I was hoping to give yours to you first, but obviously, I failed." she said, handing me a box.

"So here's my Valentine's chocolate to you. I'd hope you'd accept it." she said, smiling.

"Of course. I accepted one from some random girl, so why not my own girlfriend?" I asked.

She suddenly blushed. "Girlfriend?" she asked.

My face flushed as well. "Well, ah, if you're fine with that..." I said, blushing.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. It just kinda startled me. I didn't know if we were on that level yet." she said.

"Oh, well, alright." I said, awkwardly.

The rest of the day went fairly well. Girls came up to me in a orderly fashion. I was wondering why, but Eriol pointed out that I have a girlfriend who can beat the both of us at martial arts. Oh.