Chapter 3: The Date

Sakura POV

Tomoyo and I spent the entire night transforming me into someone new. She did my hair, make-up, clothes, everything.

In the end, and a lot of fussing, Tomoyo had put me into an off-the-shoulder light green dress. It clung tightly to me, showing off my figure. It was tight until my waist line, where it flowed down to my knees.

Tomoyo slightly curled my hair, making it a little wavy, but something that I should probably have done more often.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe it.

"I... Look..." I stuttered. I was speechless.

"Dazzling." said Tomoyo.

I hugged her. "Where would I be without you?" I asked.

"No where, sweetie." she responded, smiling. "I can't wait to see the look on Li's face!"

I laughed. "Same here. The nerve of him." I muttered.

The doorbell rang, and it was showtime.

"Come on girl, let's go."

Syaoran POV

I groaned as I stopped at the loser's house.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered.

I stepped out of my green convertible. I was wearing a black button up shirt that hung loosely on me, and a loose green tie.

"Why do I look so nice?" I mumbled. "She's probably wearing some crappy outfit. Probably one that I'd find in an old people's store."

I rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later, some guy answered the door. He was taller, and definitely older than me. His eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" he asked, suspiciously.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"This is my house, Baka. Why the hell are you here if you don't know who we are?" he retorted.

"I'm here for Kinomoto-San. Well, the girl." I said, calmly.

"Name?" he asked.

"Li."

"Chinese?"

"Yeah. So?" I asked.

The guy turned around. "Kaijuu! There's a Chinese gaki at the door for you!" he yelled 

He was pissing me off. Chinese gaki?

Before I could say anything, a voice rung out. "I'm not a kaijuu, Touya!"

A cute and petite figure cautiously stepped down the stairs. My eyes widened after my mind had processed the fact that the goddess in front of me was Sakura Kinomoto.

Damn, that was one sexy old people's store.

She was stunning. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, making her innocence stand out. And her dress, wow! She was gorgeous.

My face grew hot. "Uh, Uh, um..." I stuttered. I couldn't even say a damned word!

"Excuse me, Touya, we'll be out." she said, to her brother.

I managed to back away from the door as she closed it behind her. "Hello, Li." she said, pleasantly. "You look nice." she told me.

"Th-thanks. You look really h-nice." I said, saving myself.

"Thanks." she said.

I motioned to the car. "Come on. Let's go." I managed to say.

We both got into my convertible, and we headed down to Cherry Plaza, the fanciest restaurant in town.