Another Girl

She's just another girl who's still hoping to be loved after all the assholes she met. She smiles like an idiot every time you tell her a silly joke. She has butterflies in her stomach every time she sees you in person. She feels like the happiest person when you give her a random just because you wanted to hear her voice. She's willing to spare out her busy schedule just to put you on her priority and go on a date with you. She enjoys the silence by just sitting on the beach with you late at night. She loves those long car ride talks and all the random facts about each other. She feels safe when you give her a hug every time before saying goodbye. She's constantly hoping someday, all the time and efforts she put in you will actually get something in return. Or not, she hopes one day when she really decided to stop trying, you'll prove her how much you really want her in your life.

But at the same time, she tends to question herself, "is he worth the wait?"

You told her to wait for you, even when you're in a relationship. You told her to wait for you, because you told her how important she is to you. You told her to wait for you, because you said no one else understands you as much as she does. You told her wait for you, because you said she was the only one who was there at your darkest moments. You told her to wait for you, because you said you can't live without her. You told her to wait for you, you said you'll give her all she deserves as soon as possible. She has been asking herself the same question a lot lately, worth it or not? Wait isn't a problem, what really matter is, does all the waits, will actually turn into something worthy. Or is it, she's just waiting for nothing.