She Loves You

She's now broken and trying to fix herself. She loves you but your love for her is not the same, you love her as a friend, you love her a sister.
You guys are complete stranger from the start. You don't know her and she didn't know you. You come in her life unexpectedly and changed everything. From the day you know that she has feelings for you until the time that she's crying because of pain knowing that you already love someone, you never changed.
She hopes, no, you give her hopes, you give her hopes that maybe the feeling is mutual. She thought that waiting and fighting for you is worth it but it's not. Someone can make you happy, someone can make you smile. Your smile, your smile is the reason why she keep falling in love with you over and over again. Your smile is the reason why she had hard time giving up on you. Your smile that makes her heart to beat faster and make her smile too but sadly you smile because of someone and not because of her.
She feel sorry for loving you, she feel sorry for giving everything just for you, she feel sorry for turning a blind eye on the truth the she can't have you. She feel sorry for everything but don't worry she never had a regret. She never regrets of the effort that she gave to you.
And now, she will go, but she can't say to you, she's afraid to lose you, but she needs to do it to find her happiness. She don't want to say goodbye, and she don't want you to see her cry. Before she go, there's one thing she want to ask you, please promise that you will be happy to the girl that make you smile, please promise that you will never cry because if you did whatever happens she will go back and she will fight for you because all that she wants is you to be happy. She will love you but not the love that she gave to you before, she will love you as what you want, your friend, your sister. You will always be part of her good memories. You will never be forgotten. For the last time, she wants to say that she love you sadly she can't because she knows you can't love her back.