(sequel )till death do us part

2 years later.......

jaylen POV

it's been two years since the death of my fiance and her sister. life have been pretty hard taking care of jade and jaden these twins drive me crazy i swear and they only 3 years old. We moved from where we was living to Chicago Illinois. Yup we had to move I couldn't stay. And for my cousin Trey he still live in Georgia by his self though. Laniyah got taken away from Trey last year because of Trey bad drinking problem's and a unsafe home. He had guns everywhere and they all didn't have safety on them so they took laniyah away. last I heard laniyah was living with a lady named Harlem. I feel bad for Trey cause he trying his best to get her back but Nothing seems to work. I haven't seen Trey in two years but I talked to him from time to time ya feel me?

"Dad dad " jade yelled while running to me.

"what ya want jade "I asked her.

"jway bween mwean "she said while pouting. I swear these twins get on my ever lasting nerves with this fighting. if it ain't jade doing something it's Jaden.

"Jaden do you want a spanking "I yelled upstairs.

it was silent. I went upstairs tagging along behind me was jade. I walked into jade room to see jaden hiding.

"boo "he laughed while running around in circles.

"jaden stop playing, leave your sister alone, matter of fact take your behind in your room "I calmly said.

he looked at me and ran to his room.

"jade you better not go mess with him either "

"okway dad "she said in her Sweet little voice. I walked out the room only to be stopped by jade hugging my legs. "jade what are you doing " I asked while holding on a nearby wall so I can keep my balance. She just giggled. "let me go jade "I demanded. She finally let me go. I turned around and squatted down so I was at her level. "jade what do you want "I asked. "I wanna chill with you"she said laughing. I laughed at her also because she is so smart and grown at the same time. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. I ran down the stairs causing her to laugh uncontrollably . I threw her on the couch and tickled her. Her little laughs made me smile."stop daddy " I heard jaden yell from downstairs. "help jaden daddy is a monster" she laughed. jaden ran down stairs and started throwing soft little punches at me. both of them started jumping me. I was worn out. I carried them on both of my hips upstairs. I dropped jaden off in his room and tucked him in. I did the same thing to jade. After that I took at 15 minute shower . I let the warm water hit my back before I started applying soap to my body. The water washed all the stress off my body causing me to feel much better. I love my kids to death they all I have. I haven't tried moving on since ty'kia died. I wasn't going to try either I just couldn't. I stepped out of the shower and went to my room. I put on some boxers and a white tee with my M&M PJ's that ty'kia bought me for my birthday. I laid down in my soft comfortable white bed and laid my head on my white fluffy pillow. I was into deep thought until I felt my eyes closing ,it was time for me to call it a night.