Chapter Seven.

Y/N had gone and changed into some other clothes. She looked smart and tidy now.

She came back to the kitchen, which is where John was downing a cup of tea. He saw her come in, so he got up and then followed her into the hall.

Y/N put on a short green coat, and then handed John his coat. He then threw it on and they both walked out together.

They sped down the path and looked like they were on a mission. Neither spoke, not for any other reason other than thinking about Moran.

Now, Moran was one of those people that came out of nowhere. He just appeared. Like a Phoenix out of the ashes, however, this was Moriarty's ashes he was rising from.

You wouldn't suspect him, taking the place as the know it all and knew anyone and everyone. He's taken Jim's place as the king, though he wasn't in it for the crime or the power, he was in this for knowledge.

By that, we mean knowing every thing.

He is the one to determine when is best for the napoleon of crime to arrive home to his palace. The one this man worked hard for.

Plus, Y/N totally thought Sebastian Moran and James Moriarty were a thing. James never denied or confirmed this, he changed the subject.

I expect you're now thinking, 'if Y/N knew what Sebastian Moran looked like, and knew he was friendly with Moriarty, why did it take so long for them to suspect this?'

Here's your answer:

Y/N knew him as a series of names, such as Seb, The Muscle, The Baby sitter, and many others. She met him three times, two if which were in the dark, and the other was for a brief moment in her office.

They had never formally had a proper conversation, it usually started with 'Jim wants to see you' or 'I'm with him'. Which were usually answered with a nod.

So, to one day see the man, on the tv as a new business man surprised her. John had never the fortune to meet Moran. As he and Jim weren't as friendly as Y/N and Jim.

Well, John had met Moran once. In a pool, Moran was ready to shoot.

Now Sherlock had never met Moran, but he often spoke of him. He used to call Jim out for having a pet. Like Jim had done to him.

Moran was quite similar to John, both looked like military men, both carried guns. Though Moran was a lot taller than John. He was more Sherlock's height, so in that retrospect, Jim was more John's height and Sebastian was more Sherlock's height.

Moran was also rather attractive. He had that kind of look about him, like he could make anything swoon. Unlike Moriarty that makes everything sound sexy, or make someone feel sexy.

They were a good pair to say the least.

And the fact that Y/N now knew Moran was one of Moriarty's men, didn't help because she was sworn to secrecy by James Moriarty himself, she could only hint at the idea.

John and Y/N were now in the centre of London, they didn't have long to get to the, now a tourist land mark, Moran and Co.

No one knew who the company was, so it was, Y/N's guess, Moriarty. Which wouldn't be a surprise. Especially since he's back.

John and Y/N looked up at a black, tall building. It was in pristine condition, which made very other building look old and shabby.

There was a revolving door at the front, next to it were two normal doors, all leading into the main lobby.

The pair looked at each other before they decided to walk in. It was black marble walls, with grey slate as flooring. The reception desk was blood red. Surprisingly, it didn't look tacky, it looked really, well, posh.