Prologue

“You’ll have to pick one of us in the end. You can’t have all twelve of us…” Luhan frowned.

I am shocked of what he said.

There I was, in a dorm with twelve boys, being the only girl there, spending the most time with them, going through all of our ups and downs together. “But.. Not all of you want me right?” I said laughing.

12 pairs of eyes that were wondering around suddenly fixed their stare at me.

All of them.. Wanted.. Me?

 I gulped, hard. Their eyes wondered again.

“Enalynn Marie, you’re not like anyone else.” D.O. sighed.

“You don’t get all fangirly when you look at us.” Sehun whispered.

“You look at us..” said Baekhyun.

“Di-ffe-rent-ly.” Xiumin completed.

 “To you, we’re just like any other guys other there.” Kris said, smiling.

“You are capturing our eyes.” Chanyeol said while eating cakes. He said something. At last.

Kris slapped his back. “Ow..” Chanyeol mouthed.

“You’re interested in the things that other girls wouldn’t be in.” Lay grinned.

“You like to dance in your free time.” Said Kai as he grabbed some of his hair, fisting it.

“You like to sing wherever you go and when you’re doing stuff.” Said Chen, smirking.

“You like blue as much as I like you. I am confident to have shower with you” Said Tao

Everyone looked at him.

“I’m not saying I want her to shower with me or anything. I’m just saying that she doesn’t judge me.” Tao rolled his eyes.

Suho clenched his fist. “You’re the first person I’ve ever felt this way about..”

“You guys.. I..” I stammered.

All of them suddenly stopped looking around and took a step forward.  

Suho whispered. “You’re the one person that…”

Looking into my eyes, all of them completed Suho’s sentence. “I want to protect and be with.”

Crap.