Chapter 4

I flickered my eyes and rubbed them. My head hurts from drinking all that soju. Then again it was fun.

I looked around the room, it was unfamiliar. In front of me was a noticeboard that had sticky notes. Apart from those in Korean, most of them had Chinese characters on them. I turned to my left and beside the clock were a few photo frames. I squinted my eyes for a better view. The people look Chinese.

Wait a minute, this isn’t my room!

I turned to my right, and right next to me, I saw a beautiful pair of eyes sleeping soundly.

I smiled until I abeled that we were on the same bed.

 The worst part is;

He was half naked.

Of course, I wanted to scream but, he looked so beautiful asleep. Plus if I had screamed, Chanyeol would’ve busted through the door.

I sat up at stared and him. His hair was poking his eyes and he furrowed his brows. I decided to help him move them but little did I know that by doing so, he woke up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

“  Enalynn?” He asked as he sat up. I took the blanket and covered myself with it.

“Wait. Why are you here?”

“I should be asking you that Luhan!” I hugged the blanket. “Do you think anything happened..?” I whispered.

Luhan looked under the sheets and faced me. “It’s hard to say… I’m in my boxers. What about you?”

I looked under the sheets; I was wearing what I wore yesterday, a boy who cried wolf shirt that had been made into a muscle tank and shorts.

“I’m still in what I wore yesterday.” I heaved a sigh of relief as I lay back down.

“That’s good.” Luhan looked at me and smiled.

The rays of sunlight from the window were shining on Luhan’s body. I never abeled how this flower boy was so muscular. To be completely honest, he looks… gorgeous.

Luhan noticed that I was staring at him and the smile on his face disappeared.

“  Enalynn Marie…” Luhan got closer and placed his hand on my face. “Your face is red.”

“Ah!” I covered my face with the blanket.

Luhan started laughing, “Don’t cover yourself. It’s cute.” I could feel Luhan’s warm body on top of mine. He slowly pulled down the sheets.

“There you are.” He smiled.

“Aren’t we a little too close?” I asked shyly.

“I don’t think so.” Luhan laughed and got closer. His nose was now touching mine. He grabbed my left hand placed it on his head.

“I thought you hated it when people touch your head.” I whispered.

“I do. You’re an exception.” He giggled and he caressed my lips with his fingers.

“Luhan ah…”

Luhan closed his eye. “I like you.” He then opened them. “I really do.”

I widened my eyes.

Luhan likes me?

Not possible.

“You’re joking right?” I laughed.

He shook his head and frowned a little. He moved closer, and closer.

“Luhan… I” He suddenly kissed me.