Chapter 5

As we went our separate ways to shower, I decided to check my phone. There were a total of 3 messages. The first one was from Suho;

“  Kyung! Don’t panic when you see this alright! You might’ve realized that some of us aren’t in the dorm, that’s because we’re at the hospital. D.O. sprained his ankle last night. He was helping out those who were drunk and fell. He’s recovering though! Don’t worry alright!”

Kyung Soo’s injured?! I immediately called him.

“Kyung Soo?”,I  told him. I can’t take to call him “Kyung the second” because of his condition.

“You’re in the hospital? Why didn’t anyone tell me…”

“They couldn’t find where you, Luhan and Chanyeol were and there wasn’t enough time...”, he explained.

“Is your leg okay?”

“It’s recovering~ Thanks for asking!”

“That’s good. Do you need me to come over? I could cook some soup for you.”

“No it’s fine! There are already so many people here.”

“Are you sure?”

“Definitely! I’m recovering, I’ll be discharged in 2 days.”

“If you say so! Take care Kyung the second~ Bye!”, I finally can say my given nickname to him.

“Bye!”

I hung up and showered before I opened the remaining texts. The second one was from Chen;

“  ~ I’m sure Suho already texted you. We left you guys some food. Chanyeol refused to follow us even though we asked him too. Last night was crazy. You passed out on me and Luhan had to carry you back. I had to lead the way; apparently I could still feel myself. Did you sleep well?”

I blushed at the last sentence. “Oppaaaaaaaaa~ yes I did sleep well! Apparently I’m not having a bad hangover. Maybe you’re a strong drinker as well~ Yeap Suho already told me what happened and I’ve already called D.O.”

The last text was from Chanyeol;

“I decided to go visit D.O.”

That’s it? The one time I get a text from Chanyeol, it only contained 6 words. I sighed, was it because of what happened in the morning that made him change his mind?

I decided to text Chen again, “Jong Dae oppa, Chanyeol said he’s on his way to visit the hospital. Tell me when he’s there.”

As I clicked send, a knock was on the door.

“Are you done? Did you receive the text from Suho?” Luhan called out.

“I did. I’m almost done!” I yelled out.

I wore a plain top and shorts and went to the kitchen. “Chen said that they left us some food.”

“Yeah I’m heating it up, hold on.”

I sat in the living room and turn on the TV. It was a music show and sure enough, Chanyeol was the emcee.

“Here you go.” Luhan passed me a plate that had noodles on it and a glass of juice. As we ate the noodles and watched TV, it was EXO’s turn to perform Growl.

Luhan placed the empty plate on the coffee table. “Do you like this song?”

I nodded and finished up the noddle.

“Do you know what it’s about?” He asked again.

I shook my head, though Chen told me once, I kinda forgot about it.

“It’s about protecting my girl and expressing the male’s toughness. It’s also about how the male will never let anyone take his girl from him.”

“Are you like that?” I asked, drinking the juice.

“Definitely.” Luhan smiled. I choked on the juice and started coughing.

“You don’t believe me?” Luhan furrowed his brows.

“Hard to say since I almost did a spit-take.”

Luhan frowned. “Come on, let’s go.”

“Go where?”

“Our date.”

“We’re really doing that?” My eyes widened.

Luhan nodded. Wow, a date with Luhan.

“I thought you only said that because we were in the moment.”

Luhan raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

“But wait… Wouldn’t it be too obvious? It’s 10am now. What if someone sees us?”

“Oh yeah…” Luhan frowned. “I guess we’ll have to wear shades, snapbacks and masks then.” Luhan sighed. “I’ll go get them for you.”

“I’ll wash the dishes then.”