Chapter 7

When we reached the store, Luhan immediately grabbed my hand and interlocked out fingers. We were hoping that by covering up our faces it would hide our identity.

Apparently, it didn’t work.

Once we entered the store that was full of people, everyone rushed to Luhan.

“Luhan!”

“Oh my god it’s Luhan!”

“Where’s Sehun?”

“Are you here alone?

“Where’s the rest?”

“Oppa! Your autograph please!”

“Please take a picture with me!”

Everyone kept rushing towards him that I got pushed aside. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to go out without a bodyguard.

“  Enalynn!” Luhan called out. I turned around. He was frowning.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked around the store alone. I pulled down the scarf and took off my  shades.

The store had writings all over the wall. Each time I entered a different part of their room, I hear people say, “Luhan is here! Luhan is here!”

I frowned at the thought of Luhan all alone. But there was nothing I could do. If I got too close to Luhan, it would be obvious that there’s something between us. Even though we’re friends, the fans or Exotics, they could go after me. Luhan wouldn’t want that. I’m sure he wouldn’t.

As I walked up the stairs, one of the steps wrote: She’s my baby. I smiled at it, I could totally imagine D.O. singing that. I kept walking until I reached a wall that had pictures of all of the members. I was looking through all of them until one caught my eye.

It was Chanyeol. His post is like a child sipping the sauce on his fork.  I trailed my fingers across his face. He looks so cute. I smiled to myself.

“He actually likes you.” Chen’s words echoed in my head. Does he really?

I took out my phone and texted him, “Chanyeol…” My fingers were trembling as I typed out, “Do you like me?” I felt icky; I was asking the guy who always gives me hell whether he likes me or not. I pressed send and sighed.

“Hello!” Luhan suddenly hugged me from behind.

“Ah! Someone might see us!” I yelled.

“It’s okay. The store owner called down the bodyguards and he cleared the entire store for us.”

“Oh…”

Luhan smiled and pointed at a picture, “Hey look it’s me!”

“Your face looks cramped up.” I laughed. That’s true because his fingers were curled that symbolizes ‘Rock and Roll’.

“Hey…” Luhan squeezed me.

“May I help you?” A voice suddenly came from behind us made us jump, Luhan stopped hugging me.

“Can we see the merchandise?” Asked Luhan.

“Right this way.” Replied the Lady.

“Come on   Enalynn.” Luhan held my hand and pulled me with him.

There were so many items. Even though I have a few of them because Chanyeol gave some of his to me, I wanted to buy them all.

Luhan held up a grey hoodie, “Do you like this one?”

I pointed to the other hoodie hanging, “I prefer that black one. Sehun has that right?”

Luhan frowned a little and nodded, “You want that one?”

“Yeap! That would be enough.” I smiled. Luhan passed the hoodie to the lady that lead us to the merchandise.

I walked towards another rack of clothes and noticed a black pullover and took it out.

“Does this look nice? It’s the one Kris has right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He replied, “What about this shirt?” Luhan held up a grey shirt.

“That’s so plain.” I pointed out.

I picked up another shirt from the rack, “This shirt is nice isn’t it? Baekhyun has this right?” It was a long sleeve wolf t-shirt in blue. Luhan passed the shirt to the lady and sighed.

“You don’t get why I’m doing this ,do you?” Luhan asked.

I stopped and look at him, “What?”

“I’m trying to get clothes for the both of us. I keep showing you all those that I wore but they were either to plain or too whatever and you keep choosing all the merchandise that the other members wore.” Luhan sighed. “It’s like you’re picking everyone but me.”

 “It’s not like that!” I quickly ran to the other rack and picked up a black baseball jacket.

“This! I actually really like this! You wore this right?” I asked.

Luhan laughed a little, “Now you’re just doing it out of pity.” He walked towards me. “Yeah I wore this.”

“It’s not out of pity.” I sighed. I took a pair of blue jackets. “We could get this if you want… It could be like our thing.”

“Our thing?” Luhan smiled. I could feel my face burning up.

“We should go to the counter.” I whispered. Luhan laughed and passed all of our items to the lady. She then led us to the counter.

“Alright, the total is 1,294,000.00 .”

My jaw dropped. “How did it add up till so much? We only bought 6 items!”

The lady simply smiled and replied, “Well to begin with the baseball jackets cost 299,000.00 each.”

“What the-”  How can one jacket cost so much?

“The long sleeve blue t-shirt costs 69,000.00. The black hoodie and pullover costs 149,000.00 and 179,000.00 respectively.”

“That’s a lot of money.” I mumbled.

Luhan patted my head and laughed, “Then it’s a good thing you have me right?” He turned to the lady to thank her and took our stuff and went off.”

“Are you hungry? We could go to a nearby restaurant.” Luhan asked.

Actually, I was hungry. But knowing how much the items cost put me in a foul mood. I didn’t want Luhan to use his ‘I’m-an-EXO-member’ privileges on me. It just doesn’t feel right.

“Let’s just buy ice-cream. It’s Chanyeol birthday tomorrow too, let’s buy some cake.” I replied.

“Chanyeol again.” Luhan growled.