Chapter 3

We had been walking for 5 whole minutes. Baekhyun was grabbing Chanyeol, who was looking away, by the arm. Suho was on his phone calculating. Sehun and Kai were walking hand-in-hand, only because they were wearing shades and snapbacks. All of them were using masks to cover their mouths to protect their identity. All except me.

“Enalynn Marie, where’s your mask?” Asked D.O. who was walking beside me.

“I don’t have one. I don’t see why I need one either.”

D.O. suddenly took out his and asked me to wear it, “You’ve been around us in public a lot lately. Knowing the Exotics, they might harm you. Nevermind me, they know who we are but they can’t know who you are.”

“Oh then thank you, D.O.” I smiled and put on the mask.

“Ah I’ve been meaning to tell you, please don’t call me D.O. It makes me cringe. It’s my surname after all. I rather you call me Kyung Soo.”

“Kyung Soo? That’s kinda long though.” I replied.

“Kyung?”,he said.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“No, I meant that you can call me Kyung if you want.” He laughed.

“HAHA. Kyung the second.” I giggled.

Actually,my whole name is Enalynn Marie Kyung JeWoon. Kinda long,right?

“What?”,he asked.

“We both have Kyungs in our name,I guess I am older than you so I had first derive my name Kyung.”

“Noona! Noona Kyung the first?” Kyung Soo asked.

“Stop that Kyung the second! You are making me much older. You’re stating the obvious!”,I joked.

We both burst out laughing. I had no idea why but that seemed really funny.

Chanyeol turned around and frowned a little before turning back.

“We’re here!” Yelled out Suho.

There was a long table that was reserved for us, 3 people had to sit on one side and 4 people on the other. As I sat down in the middle where 4 people were meant to sit, Chanyeol immediately sat beside me. On the other end, Sehun sat in the centre with Kai and Suho beside him.

“Enalynn Marie, sit beside me.” I called out to Kyung Soo who looked flustered when everyone was moving around. He sat beside me and I handed him the mask.

“You can keep it. I’ve been meaning to get a new one.” Smile Kyung Soo.

I kept the mask in my pocket and noticed how close Chanyeol was sitting to me.

“Um, Chanyeol… You are going to squish me if you keep sitting so close to me.” I poked his arm, he was so buff.

“Yeah why are you so close to   Enalynn?” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol closer to him.

“Hi   Enalynn~” Said Sehun, who was sitting in front of me, as he made a kissy face, again.

Kai slapped Sehun’s back, “Are you serious?” They both burst out laughing.

Suho, who had left earlier to order the food, came back smiling. “I bought lots of food for all of us~~ About 20 plates of hanwoo!”

“20 plates?!” yelled out Chanyeol. “Isn’t that way too much? There’s only 7 people here and each plate has a lot of meat on it.”

“7 people? Ah! I forgot about that, I thought here were 13 people… But it didn’t cost much so I bought 20 plates.” Sighed Suho.

“How much did it cost?” Asked Kai.