Chapter 12

I am absolutely shocked of what they said. I am now lying on my bed. Then suddenly,I think about Chanyeol. Is he OK already? I hope so. I love him. Very. But he talk to me . But that would mean that he had forgiven me already? Good Lord, help me.

I woke up in the morning with a smile. I am feeling happy now. I don’t know why. I took a bath and went to the kitchen. There, I meet Baekhyun.

“So how’s the feeling ?” said Baekhyun.

“Nothing. Just happy.” I said.

“How about last night?”

“Ugh. Ugh.” I can’t utter a word.

“Please do your PICK wisely.”Baekhyun said.

“Huh? What pick?”

“Since everybody starts to like you, we decided to give you 7 days to pick one of us.”Tao said smirking. “T-A-O , just only three letters.”

PICK? I thought it is too hard to pick. I don’t want to hurt feelings.

“Where’s Suho?” I asked Tao. Talking to Suho and not to these nonsense guys will make the things clearer.

SUHO’s POV

RISE AND SHINE! I hope it would be a meaningful day for EXO since Chanyeol came back already. OOPS! The PICK. Yeah. Do you know about the history of the PICK? Here it is…

****************FLASHBACK*********************

“I want to protect and be with.” all of us said.

Oh, my group has fallen in love to a girl. I can’t deny the fact that I fall to Enalynn too.

I have to do an action being the leader of EXO.

When Enalynn gone to her room, we exchanged glances. We don’t know what to say.

“Uhm, since we fall in love with that girl, we have to do something.” I said to break the silence.

“Like making her red face by showing my muscular body and abs to her?” said Tao innocently.

“Stop that, Tao. Stop acting like you are the maknae here.” said Sehun.

Oh, it a usual scenario on my group when we are arguing on one thing.

“Hey, as your hyung(elder), you should give to me Enalynn.”Xiumin said.

“Don’t be so ambitious. I’m older than you.”  Luhan said.

“And what’s the connection of the two of you being our hyungs?”,asked Kris.

“That’s we called RESPECT!”Xiumin said.

“Our heart is cannot be thought who or when to love.” Kyung Soo said.

“And then? We don’t care about your old school quote or anything like that.”Tao uttered.

“My point is ,we let Enalynn choose whom she like.”Kyung Soo said.

When Kyung Soo stopped to talk, almost all of us glanced Luhan.

“I thought that’s a good idea. Let her pick who she wants. May the best man win. Uhm..... Let me guess what’s the title of this idea.”I said while looking at the ceiling.

“The Search for Mr. Cute!” Tao said.

“No, it will be My Oppa, My Love!” said Chen.

“That’s ABSOLUTELY WRONG! It should be ‘My Love is the Maknae!’”,Sehun said.

“It should be something interesting like ‘The Search’, ‘One of A Dozen’ , ‘Whom I Gonna Pick?’ . Something like that.” D.O said.

“Thanks D.O . You are a big help.” I said.

“What about ours?” said Tao with a creepy face.

“Yeah, that’s not fair.” Chen added.

“Our idea will be called --------------------------------‘THE PICK’.”

************END OF FLASHBACK********************

That’s that. I went to my comfort room to wash my face.

“SUHO! Suho Oppa!”I heard Enalynn called out my name.

“WHAT?” I respond.

“Do I need to knock?” Enalynn asked. It is funny because she is asking permission. I thought because of the happenings between me and Xiumin when he entered my room and find out that I was naked. She don’t want to happen that on her.

“Come in. I have my shirts on.” I said.

She entered my room.

“I have to ask you something Oppa.”

“Oh,what?”

“Something about the “PICK”, something like that.”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

I explained to her all of the details that we agreed last night about the Pick.

“SO the “PICK” starts right now? Give a long time. It is hard to pick one among 12 handsome guys.” She said. I am shocked of what she says.  I think I am blushing right now.

“Oppa, your face.” she said. SHE NOTICED MY RED FACE!

“Of course. How many days?” I said to cover her discovery of my blushing.

“Instead of 7, it should be 15!” she exclaimed.

“No, it is too long! Only 10.” I  countered her.

“Uhmm,let me think. 15 plus 10 equals……..”

“25.” I answered her solving.

“Divided by 2 equals……………..”

“12.5 .” I answered again.

“So,it should be 13 days!”

“Okey. One member at a time,okay?” I said.

“OKEY!!!” she exclaimed. “Do you have a pen, Oppa? Can I borrow?”

“Oh sure. Just don’t forget my name in your PICK!”

“It depends on your performance! HAHAHAHA!”

I gave my pen to her and she started writing something I don’t know on a piece of paper.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Wait.” she answered without glancing at me.

I waited.

“TADDDAAA! Here is the sequence!”

I read the writings and found out that it is the assigned day for each EXO member for the PICK.

Here is the list. She put captions on some.

1st day- Xiumin (I’m confident to have a day with him. CHUBBY BUNNY!)

2nd day-Chen

3rd day- Kyungsoo

4th day- Kris

5th day- You (Suho)

6th day-Tao

7th day-Kai

8th day-Lay

9th day-Sehun

10th day-Luhan(it should be special)

11th day- Baekhyun ( I am afraid to be with him)

12th day- Chanyeol( I am “afraider” to be with him. Help me God!)

“So I’m the fifth?” I asked.

“Yeah,right. And please tell Chubby Bunny(Xiumin) to prepare for tomorrow’s event.”