Chapter 11

Chanyeol’s POV

I love EXO. And I don’t want to break the group just because of a girl. I don’t want to watch TV some days and saw the 11 guys dancing Growl or Wolf without me.

I have to go back in our dorm. Talk to them except Enalynn. But, is it possible falling out of love with a girl whom you can see every morning when you woke up? I can do it.

From Banpo Bridge, I’ve waited a bus to pass by. Just a quarter of hour,a bus arrived. While in the bus, the passengers have recognized me as an EXO Member and start to yell, “OPPPA! Give me some autograph!”.

The “camera shutters” made my eyes blink because of the flash.

Since my disguise is no longer useful, I’ve given up and sign every piece of paper they are presenting on my front.

When I came in our dorm,I can’t see any member. Where are they? Oh, since I haven’t sleep well last night because of the cold and fall of snowflakes, I’ve decided to sleep on my bed.

ENALYNN’s POV

We came from Music Bank. The song which they performed is ‘Paradise” by INFINITE. Only the M members perform the song because it is a great controversy if they ask where Chanyeol and find out that he left the dorm. The M members can hardly sing the song because it is a Korean one while they are Chinese. Chen and Xiumin sang the most of the part of the song. Still, the audience rose from their seats and gave the M members a loud applause. D.O and Baekhyun are frowning. They want to sing.

“ I thought we have to celebrate.”, said Chen.

“I agree.”,Tao said.

“And drink more sojus!!”,exclaimed Kris.

“No way! Once is enough!”,said Kyungsoo.

“Jong Dae oppa,we don’t need to celebrate. Instead, we will find Chanyeol.”, I said with an emotion.

“Again,  I tell you Enalynn, Chanyeol is Ok!”,said Chen.

“No,  he is not OK. Why should he leave if he is Ok? Think guys.”,said Baekhyun and proceeded to his room.

“Gay.”,said Tao that makes us stare him.

“Oh,Im sorry. I think I need to go to bed right now coz I have a Wushu practice tomorrow.”,Tao said and gone to his room.

“But,Baekhyun is right. Chanyeol leaves because he is not OK with us. We should find him and talk to him and ask forgiveness to him. E-X-O should leave under a same roof!”,I said with an angry tone.

I watched Luhan. He’s staring me. I can see from there that his eyes are watery. I’ve decided to look away but before I can do that he asked me. “What about us Enalynn?”.

My heart pounded. What would I say?

I don’t want to break the heart of this delicate sly deer. But, I only watch him and move my neck to show him the love bite. That means I am still his.

Then, an awkward silence starts. But, this silence was cracked by a refrigerator door. CHANYEOL IS HERE! He is opening the refrigerator, took the cake and said, “Is this for me?”,

My eyes get watery. OMG. “Yeah,that’s yours.”

“Is this for me?” asked Chanyeol like he can’t hear me.

“That’s yours!” said Kyung soo.

“Ahh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!” he said.

What’s happening? I have said that I love him. Does it make it the situation worst? I love him. What about Luhan? GRR. I wanna scream now.