Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Enalynn Marie, we’re leaving.” Xiumin said as he shook me.

“Mmmmm but I wanna sleep..”

“But we have to, we have another live performance at Music Bank and there’s no way we’re leaving you alone here.” Xiumin said.

Raising my hand up, I reached for his face and pulled his cheeks, “Shut up you chubby bunny.” I laughed quietly.

Even with blurry vision I could still see that his face was going red.

“H-h-ey.. this won’t do..” Xiumin stammered.

Chanyeol suddenly busted the door open, “TOO MUCH SKINSHIP!” He lifted me from the bed and hung me over his shoulder, my hand parted Xiumin’s face.

“YAH!” I yelled.

“SOMEONE GET HER TOWEL.” Yelled Chanyeol. “You’re gonna shower and come with us.”

“ғυϲƙ you.” I pouted.

“If you really wanted me to, I would. But it’s too early in the morning.” He smirked.

“D-d-don’t say things like that. It’s verbal sexual harassment.” I could feel my face go red. Ugh.

Chanyeol chucked while I struggled to get off his shoulders. He brought me to the bathroom and placed me on the sink, I placed my hands on his shoulders while he catches the flying towel that Tao threw.

“Thank you~” he yelled.  He took my hands from his shoulders and placed my towel in them.

“10 minutes and you’re out. Or I’ll bust in again.” He warned.

“I’m a girl you know. I have my hair to wash.”

“Well, live with it. You’re the one that woke up late. We’re all waiting for you.” He pressed my nose with his finger.

“You better hurry Enalynn Marie! The food is getting cold!” D.O. yelled out.

Both of us looked out the bathroom, I widened my eyes, “He cooked?”

Chanyeol shrugged, “He was in the mood for it I guess.”  He turned his head back to me, “Now bathe. Remember, 10 minutes. Someone get her clothes ready!” He yelled.

“I got it!” Repled Luhan.

I shut the door and started showering. 10 minutes was all I had. I picked up my toothbrush and pressed some toothpaste on it. Brushing while showering with hot water, I was reminded of how this whole living-with-exo thing happened.

I was working at SM entertainment as a song writer and composer. At that point of time, I had just came back from studying in America and was looking for a place to stay.

“Aish, all these hotels are so expensive..” I sighed. “Is there really no other way..”

“You’re looking for a place to stay? You could try asking the president. I heard he lets managers stay in dorms and things like that. Maybe you could ask him to let you stay in a dorm.” Another employee said.

“Uh, okay.” I got up and headed to the office.

I knocked on the door and entered. We had a casual conversation though it was very awkward.

“Well, you are an outstanding employee. I’m sure we can find you somewhere to stay.”

The next day he gave me a letter, it showed directions of where I would be staying and I headed there with my belongings right away. I was reading the letter as I walked up the stairs, it wrote: “The people you’re going to stay with are the people that agreed to let you stay with them. One of them is paying for your rent. If there’s anything you can call me.”