Chapter 10

Baekhyun decided that both of us needed some time alone and left me in my room. I decided to try giving Chanyeol a call.

“The number you’ve dialed is currently unavailable.” He must’ve turned off his phone.

Why would he leave a day before his birthday? I went into the living room and checked the clock; it was 2am in the morning. I looked at the entrance of the dorm, there weren’t as many shoes; the boys aren’t back yet.

 It’s already Chanyeol’s birthday.

I thought that maybe everything would be better by tomorrow but I couldn’t fall asleep.

I managed to sleep for a few hours, by a few, I meant only 2. I woke up and headed to Luhan’s room, he was sleeping. I opened all of the rooms; everyone was back and they were sleeping. They must’ve been tired searching for Chanyeol at such a time.

Chanyeol.

I immediately went into his room but he wasn’t there.

I could feel my heart sink, it felt heavy, and it hurt so much. But why?

As I quietly entered his room and lay on his bed sobbing, I saw a jar of paper cranes on the table beside his bed; it was abeled ‘  Enalynn’. It made me cry but at the same time, it made me happy knowing that Chanyeol would do such a thing for me.

Then I knew, I knew why I was hurting so badly.

I took out my phone and texted Chanyeol.

Once I clicked send, I heaved a sigh of relieved and sobbed a little.

Baekhyun noticed me entering the room and woke up, “  Enalynn?” He rubbed his eyes. He got up and moved over to Chanyeol’s bed and carried me to his. He slowly patted and hugged me to sleep. “You’re just like Kai.” He laughed a little. I sobbed into his shoulders.

“Please don’t cry.” Baekhyun frowned a little and pecked my forehead. “Everything will be okay.”

It didn’t matter if the other boys were okay. It didn’t matter if Luhan was okay. It didn’t matter if Baekhyun was hugging me to sleep. Nothing would matter if Chanyeol wasn’t involved. Nothing would matter if Chanyeol wasn’t okay. Nothing would matter if it wasn’t Chanyeol.

That night, I slept with Baekhyun with a smile on my face. I finally knew what all these mixed emotions meant and I can’t believe it took me this long to find out;

I was in love with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s POV.

I was speechless when I opened the door. I never expected to see Enalynn sleeping with another guy.

I never expected that other guy to be Luhan.

Luhan, the flowery boy, the baby faced prick was in bed with   Enalynn. I was so mad, furious even. I wanted to punch him in the face, kick him in his crotch; I wanted   Enalynn away from him.

But how can I hit Luhan if he’s my hyung?

He doesn’t deserve her, she needs a manlier man. One that is at least more handsome than Luhan. She needed someone like me and it was so obvious.

Her face was red and I could see a pink spot on her neck.

Is that… a love bite? I clenched my fist harder.

No way…

They.

Made.

Out.

I was hoping to be the first guy that does that to her but seeing that Luhan has already done that makes me wonder… Is she really that easy?

“Hey don’t take it too hard. We didn’t do anything.” Luhan added.