What just happen

I woke up to the sound of screaming coming from the other room. I julted out of my bed and ran to where the sound of screaming came from. I forgotten about the girl sleeping in one of the spare rooms and made my way to her. I knocked on the door to see if she would answer.
"Hey, are you ok in there." I asked
There was only silence that answered me. I turned the knob to see if it was locked and it wasn't. I opened it little and peeked my head in and There on the bed was the girl. She had blood surrounding her body and a knife through her neck. I slammed the door shut and covered my mouth and shut my eyes. I wish I never have seen that. Wait a minute, who killed her. Was it that Michael guy from last night? It couldn't be I locked all doors and windows.
I ran down stairs down to the front door. I couldn't believe it I slept through all of this. There stood in front of me was a broken down door and blood all over it. How did he do this? There is no possible way a human can break down a door like this. I ran back up stair and grabbed a change of cloths and started to watch my self up. I didn't believe in make up because its a waste of time and it makes u feel not you. I changed into my blue jeans and a white shirt and my hoodie. I slipped my shoes on and made my way down stairs and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Michael POV

She's so stupid if she thinks she can kill me with that little knife of hers. I've been watching her all night since I killed that little slut  from the party last night.
They all deserved what was coming to them. They all were doing wrong and it had to stop.
What interests me is that this little one here is all by her self in a big house and she has no one living with her?
In standing in the living room watching her with the knife in her hand looking to see if I was still here. Her frame is so small and fragile. I want to see her eyes I want to see her story. To see if she has pain in her eyes to see if she suffered. She started walking into the living room and stopped and closed her eyes and dropped the knife. What is she doing? Why did she stop?
I walked behind her quitely and was an inch away from her. I know she could feel me behind her with my breath hitting her head.

"Just do it already, I don't want to be here anymore. Just kill me please." she said.

I didn't know what to do i froze. No one ever asked me to kill them. I didn't notice that she turned around and was facing me. I could see tears falling down her soft red cheeks. I couldn't see her face cause her eyes were facing my chest and her hair was covering her face. I moved her hair out of her face. I grabbed her by the arm and shoved her against the wall. Her breathing stop for minute and then started slowly breathing. She didn't look to well. Then when I got to see her eyes, they rolled back into her head. Her body went limp and I caught her before she could hit the floor.I picked her up bridal style and walked out of the house to mine across the street. It was night time so no one would really notice. I opened the door and then began to climb the steps to take her to my room. I reached the room and gently laid her on my bed and covered her up. I tied her feet to the bed and left the room.

#########################
Hey guys in so sorry that I havent updates much. Vie been really sick last week and week before Lola I am still sick but anyways. Here's the new chapter hope you enjoy 😊