opening up

Michaels POV

I pulled (y/n) into my arms and snuggled my face into her neck holding her as close as I can. I wish I could tell her how I feel with her but I don't want to scare her. She was always scared at looking at me and she always tried to get away, I understand it because I am a killer and that I'm keeping her to myself but she is MINE AND ONLY MINE. It makes me mad that stupid boy was touching my girl. I'm happy I killed him but not in front of her. I had to kill him quick cause my baby was getting wet and I didn't want her sick. but it was her fault she ran away when I told her not to leave the house. I felt her move under my hold and let her go, she just sat under me staring at her small tiny hands. She's so beautiful the way her hair falls down her back so wavy and when I look into her eyes I go speechless and omg the way she giggles it makes me melt on the inside. i know I'm becoming soft but its only for her I know i am mean sometimes but it is to show her i am in charge and that she is mine and for her to be good girl. i wrapped my arms around her tight and kissed the top of her head holding close to me again. i turned her around to face me and lifted her chin up so she can look at me and not her precious hands.

"I'm not going to hurt you my love, I promise you are mine and I don't hurt what is mine." i said.

she leaned her head into my chest and calmed her breathing down. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the both of us. , making sure she would stay warm. it was still storming outside pretty bad. I picked her up and sat her on the bed with me, she snuggled her face deeper into my chest trying to keep warmth. I began to brush her hair with my hands as she drifted off to sleep. I looked down to make sure she was sound asleep and she looked as she was. i couldn't hold it all in I had to tell her even if she is asleep.

" (y/n) i know your asleep but i really need this off my chest, I only want you to be mine and i don't want anyone else to touch you or look at you. when i first saw you, you looked so innocent and sweet and beautiful. your eyes caught my attention and so did your beautiful voice it made me sad deep down that you wanted to die that you didn't want to live and i was the one you asked to kill you :(. what i am saying my sweet angel. your all i have and all i want and I'm not letting you go even if I have to fight for your trust and your love. and I'm sorry for always sounding mean and always getting upset I cant hold it. I'm use to killing things when I'm angry but I promise i will always protect you and I wont harm you baby. please forgive me. I.. I.. i love you." i said crying

tears began falling down my face and it didn't even stop first time in all my life. tears were falling down my face. was this called love that i would cry just for her? I felt a hand wipe away a tear that was rolling down my check. I opened my eyes and she was sitting up with tears rolling down her. I wiped away her tears holding her face in my hands.

" you love me? do you really mean it? please don't cry I'm sorry, I have always been closed off from people i really don't know how to feel. I've always been put to work and hit and tossed around but my so called "family". that I break to the point were I run away and don't want to live no more. I couldn't handle the pain I didn't know what else to do." she said holding my face with her hands now on her knees tears streaming down her face. I gripped her waist and her neck pulling her closer to me. she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arm around my neck and I kissed her forehead.

" your mine and ur all I got and u can say the same for me. please don't leave me, i need you (y/n)... i love you so much." i said

" i wont and Michael" she said

I looked into her eyes as we both held each other very close.

" ii.. I love you too." she said

I smile and pulled her face towards mine kissing her like no day tomorrow. her lips moved along with mine and then it began to get hot. the kiss began to get rough but then she pulled away to catch her breath. I couldn't stop grinning. she let out a soft giggle and looked up at me. I could tell she was tired.

" how about this love, we go get something to eat and then go to bed."i said

she nodded her head and we both made are way down stares making us something to eat and then when we got done we made our way back up stares and climbed in bed. holding each other close she fell asleep so easly as I could say. she is worth everything.

" good night my angel, I love you" i said kissing her head

" i love you too." she yawned