My new Home

I had enough money to buy a house. It wasn't much but it was something at least. I lived on a little block there wasn't much people living on it thou. It was quite and the other houses were empty. I grabbed my bag and made my way too my new home and climbed the steps. I felt kind of creeped out. As someone was watching me. I ignored it and unlocked my door to the house. There was furniture already in the house, the people who lived here before left it and the land owner said that I could keep it if I wanted. I locked the door behind me and went to check the whole house out. it was bigger then I thought there was 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, a living room and a basement and attic. The house was beautiful but out side of that it could use some painting and new wallpaper. I went up stair to unpack my things and grabbed my pjs and my shampoo and conditioner. I took a shower and then laid down for the night. I cant believe I got away from that hell hole.

.........TIME SKIPS......

I woke to the sound of screaming coming from outside. I jolted out of the bed and looked out the window to see where the screaming came from. There was a girl she was running from something or someone. I looked in every direction to see what she was running from and then I saw him... He was tall and had a mask on his face and he looked as he could be around 6' foot tall and he had a blue jumper suit on like what a mechanic would wear. I saw something shiny in his hand I couldn't see well cause it was dark out and it was around 11:45. I didn't know how long I was staring until I felt eyes on me. I looked at the man and he was looking at my window.

"oh shit." I yelled I stepped away from the window hoping he didn't see me stare. I went down stairs to check if all windows and doors were locked. They all were I was safe for now. what should I do there is a killer outside chasing a girl around my age. Should I call the cops or no? so many questions were going through my head I didn't know what to do. This is my first time all alone by my self and it had to be now that I lived on a dangerous street. no wonder no one lived on this street. I was pulled out of my panicking mode to a loud bang on my door.

"LET ME IN PLEASE, HELP ME. HES COMING PLEASE LET ME IN." she was screaming with sobbing.

I ran to the door unlocked it and pulled her into the house . She looked at me with wide eyes and then realized that I was helping her. I looked her up and down and saw that she had blood all over her body and her face and eyes were red from crying.

" calm down ok, tell me what happened while I clean your cuts." I said while sitting her down on a chair trying to stay calm so I wont make her scared even more. I grabbed some ac wrap and goz to try and stop the bleeding.

" now tell me your name and tell me what happen or I cant help you." I asked her while looking at her tired eyes.

" my name is lily, I was at a friends house cause she had a party. Then we heard screaming coming from up stairs and went to go and check if they were ok and there was a girl on the bed with a boy naked dead on the bed with blooded all around them. So I panicked and ran out of the house. There was only 6 of us and I was the only one made it and now he is after me trying to kill me." she said really fast. I tried to calm her down by rubbing her back.

" were you drinking at this party or doing things bad that made him want to kill you? Do you know the mans name lily?" I asked with concern

" we were drinking and smoking and his name is Michael.. Michael Myers." she answered

I looked at her and nodded my head I took her up stairs and let her lay in one of the spare bedrooms for now until morning comes. I went to clean my mess that I made when I was trying to fix her cuts. I threw part of it away and put the rest up. I looked outside to see if he was any where to be found but the coast was clear. I made my way back up stairs to my room stressed at happened. I don't know why I even helped her. I pulled the sheets back from my bed and crawled into it. my eyes began to shut as I felt my eyelids began to get heavy. the last thing I saw was Michael stand at the end of my bed staring at me.