Owning

(Y/n) POV
I woke up while Michael was holding me close to like a stuffed animal during a bad storm. I softly giggled at his cuteness. He had his mask on while he slept but I didn't mind it. I wish he would show his face more often. I leaned closer to his face and and lightly started to pull his mask off. I finally got the mask off and tossed it beside the bed and looked back. He looks so handsome. I wanted to run my small fingers through his hair and pull it. But he was soundly asleep. I turned my head and moved his arm away from my waist but he looped it back around. I pulled at his arm but it didn't move this time it got tighter. I turned around and Michael was staring at me with adoring eyes. I looked away and started to blush trying to get away but he just kept pulling me closer. Finally we were so close his lips were an inch away from mine. He loosened his arm and started to brush my hair with his fingers. Still our faces only a inch apart. I only layed there in his lap and stared at his features. I brushed my fingers against his jaw and his body tensed up. He looked up at me with a upset look in his eyes and pulled me down so now that hes on top of me.

" were is my mask?" he said
"Its on the floor" you said while looking away. Michael went to go grab it but you grabbed his wrist to get him to stop. You didn't want him to wear it he looked amazing without it. He looked at you and stood there waiting on what you wanted from him.

"Please don't put it back on, I..i like you without it" you said blushing. He turned around fully and faced you and climbed back on top of you holding you down to the bed. Your face began to get reder by the second. Michael pulled you closer to him making your body's collide. He sunk his face into your neck and began to trail kisses unto your neck and you squeezed his arm. He wrapped his arm around your waist and putting his knee between your legs. Pushing him self up against you. You squeezed his arm tighter hoping he would get the Q to stop but he pressed harder against you and you couldn't hold it. A moan escaped your mouth and it made him pleasure for more. Gripping your shirt and pulling up on it Michael started to pull your shirt off exposing your breast to him. He pulled back and looked at your upper body with lust in his eyes. He leaned in and licked your chest and planted kiss  down and started to kiss your breast.

" Michael please" you begged
But he didn't stop he started to pull on your panties and pulled it off of you. He got off of you and walked to the bathroom. You tried to put your cloths back on but it was to late. He was back but this time only in boxers. He walked to you and laid his hand against your waist and one holding both you hands to the bed.

" Your so beautiful" he said
He leaned down and planted a soft kiss against your lips. Your lips moved against his so evenly and passionately. He lifted you up and held you close to him as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

" (Y/n)"he said
" yes, Michael" you answered with a soft tone
" will you be mine? Forever?" he asked
You looked at him for a couple of minutes and moved closer and laid your head on his chest listening to his steady heart beat.
" yes" was all you could say. He pulled you closer to his body and fell back asleep for the day.

Until there was......