my father

(Y/N) POV

I got  out of the shower and made my way to the kitchen before Michael came home. I hope he is killing people who are worth killing. I open the fridge to see if there was anything to eat but nothing was in there but dirt. ill have to get Michael to go get food for us or let me run out and get some from the store. There was nothing to eat cause there was nothing in the cabinet. I made my way up the stairs to the bedroom to lay down till Michael came home. As i made my way up the stairs i heard a bang on the back door. I stopped in my tracks and slowly made my way down stairs into the hallway by the stairs. There at the window was a tall lean figure standing there looking into the house. I couldn't make who the person was and i wasn't aloud to answer the door. I slowly walked into the kitchen to find a knife and walked back to the back door. the person wasn't there anymore so i turned around and made my way up stairs. i was to afraid to see if the person left so i just kept the knife with me. I made it the room and closed the door quietly so no one will find out i am in here. It could just be stupid teen being nosey.  i laid in bed and starred at the ceiling until i heard a creak i the floor right next to me. I slowly turned my head and there it was a man with pins sticking through his head. I didn't make a sound  and just stared at him afraid he might attack if i made a sound. he had all black on and he was very very pale. He the  started to lean back and stood up straight. He just stood there and starred at me. What dose this guy want from me?

It has been a while (Y/N) since i have seen you, you have grown so much my dear. I hope Michael has been treating you well. the man said to me.

How did this man know who i was. How does he know Michael was. Was he watching us. was this the person that ghost face was talking bout. i sat up and put my legs over the edge of the bed and  I looked back up at the man.

How do you know my name? how do you know anything about me? Who are you? i said
The man began to laugh and sat down right next to me on the bed. He took my hand into his and pat my hand.

Oh my dear i knew you from the day you where born till know. I knew you were going to be Michaels woman when you came from your slut of a mother. he said while tucking my hair behind my ear while stroking my hair.

You see my dear i followed you every step of the way while you were growing up in a hellish house. I loved your mother when i first laid eyes on her i never fell in love so fast. hahahahaha  i never fell in love before. Sep when you where born and that's when you mom started to change i had to leave you my dear i couldn't stay your mother didn't want me around i couldn't leave you motherless after what she has done to me. You deserved a better life my dear. i wish i could've been there for you but i my life wasn't meant for someone like you till i realized that you are just like me. Till you got older i thought it would be a good time for you to depart from the hell that you were living in. my dear you need to know this  ok . just do not freak when i tell you. The man said

I leaned away confused with all he was saying. He knew my mother and he followed me every where i went. This doesn't make any since I've never seen him in my life. I was prepared for what was coming next. I knew it wasn't going to bed good i could feel it in the pit of my stomach.

(y/n) i am your father, i was the man that left in your life. I know its lot to take in but i am sorry my love for leaving you. Please forgive me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards  him.

i didn't know what to do or to say. i just sat there. then i heard the door from down stairs open. He is home. i felt the bed next to me lift up and my father look at me.

My dear i must go before your man comes, don't tell him i was here ok. and my dear my name is pin head. he turned and disappeared.

****************************************************************************
Michael came into the room and looked at me he walked over to me and slammed me against the bed and liaison top of me.....