Your Mine! Only Mine!

Michael picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the house. I was to scared to fight back and plus I was too weak to try. His grip was getting tight around me. I was to frighten to look up at him. I could feel his eyes on me from time to time. We finally reached the house and he open the door and began to climb the steps. I tried to pull away from him but I got a growl for his response. He walked into the room that I was in when I woke up in andHe put me on the ground and started to pull my shirt off. I reached for his wrist and shook my head no but he pushed my hand away and slammed me against the wall sstarting to pull my shirt off fully.

"Michael please stop. I won't do it again I promise" I pleaded

He shook is head no and grabbed my wrist and pressed his body against mine. He didn't move or budge. I could feel his breath hitting my neck causing chills to run down my spine. He pulled back and shifted me to the bed. I started to fight against him but his grip tighten and pushed me on to tapartd. He then started to hover over my small frame and began to smell my hair. I put my hands on his chest to push him away but he wouldn't move and he was to big. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my body up closer to him and leaned into my ear.

"Mine"he demanded

I was shocked I didn't know what to do. Michael then started to pull my soaking pants off my body and began to rub his hand up and down my thigh. I continued to stare at his chest to afraid to look at him. To accept my fate that I am no longer free or safe. He grabbed my panties and began to pull them down. I grabbed his hand and beg for him to stop. He took his mask off and pressed his lips against my neck. I shut my eyes imagining it wasnt happing that ill be ok but I couldn't. Michael hit my soft spot and a moan escaped my mouth. He grabbed my thigh harder and pressed him self into me more. I couldn't help it. All the pleasure and pressure I couldn't hold my self. He began to pull my panties off. He moved the covers back from the bed and picked me up and put me on the bed right. He then began to squeeze my thigh and rubbed my stomach and body. He started to strip and toss his wet jumpsuit to the side of the bed. Pulling me closer to his massive body. I could feel him against me the warmth I feel when he so close. He sat me up and ripped my bra off. My breast were now exposed out in the open. He stared at my body and face for a minute and pulled me so close I could feel him brushed against me. He laid me down and began to kiss my neck and up to my jawline. He brought my face into his and leaned his forehead on mine beginning to stare at my lips. Leaning in he pressed his lips on to mine. It began to get hot and the kisses began to get rough. He bit my lip asking for entrence. I refused and pulled away until he pulled my hair and I gasped he shoved his tongue into my mouth and the kisses got hotter. He pressed me harder into him spreading my legs farther apart making way for him. I gripped his arm and back ready for the pain that was about to be afflicted upon me. He gripped my waist and jaw and slammed him self into me. I let out a painful moan and tears began to run down my cheeks. It hurt so bad the pressure between my legs began to get worse. He started thrusting in and out of me grunting in reply. I put my face into his neck and shoulder and screamed into it. He stopped thrusting and moved his shoulder. He looked down at me and saw the tears run down my cheeks. He grabbed my chin and then started wiping the tears ok.

"Shshsh, please don't cry I am sorry it hurts. But it is your punishment and you need to know who you belong to my love." he cued

He pulled my face closer to his and kissed my lips. Before knowing it he began thrusting into me. Each second his thrusting got harder and harder feeling me every second. He kisses my breast and bit them licking the tip. I let out a moan and felt the pressure between my hips go away and replaced with throbbing sensation. He pulled me up onto his lap and had me face him.

" Don't ever disobey the rules, you understand! You are mine and only mine you are not to leave this house! No sleep my love" he said

Pulling me along with him laying me on top of his chest. I was to tired to fight and the pain between my legs began to cool down. I drifted to sleep to him petting my hair and rubbing my back.

______________________________***************************______________________________

Hello lovely I hope you like this chapter. Yeah I know it was unexpected but things happen hehehe. Well I hope you like it have fun. Can't wait for next chapter Lol.😊

TThis goes great with chapter hahaha