Chapter 8

J A C O B

"Hi Jacob." I walked inside the apartment. "Wassup?"

Anita sat down across from me, handing me a glass of wine. It looked and smelled different, but I took a sip anyways. "I... I, just went through a really bad breakup."

"Word? I didn't even know you were in a relationship."

She nodded. "Most people didn't. Just my close family and friends. I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't be able to make it to most meetings as of now. I'm going through a tough time."

I nodded. "Alright, so... that's what was so important? You could've said this over the phone."

She nodded. "Yes, but... I was gonna start crying."

"What's the difference between now and on the phone?"

She began to tear up. "You know what... never mind. I'm just gonna head out. Just call me when you're ready to come back."

She shook her head, holding onto my arm. I quickly snatched it away. "Don't go."

"Why not?"

She sat closer to me, undoing my drawstring. "What the hell are you-" I started feeling a little more dizzy than usual. 

"Shh... You don't want me to tell your wife."

She chuckled. "You'll think this is a dream by the time we're finished."

She pulled my pants down before her head disappeared beneath me.

********

I woke up next to Anita fully naked. "What the hell?"

She rolled over. "Shh... you don't want to wake the neighbors."

I sighed. "What the hell did you make me do? You drugged me?"

She chuckled. I put on my sweatpants. "You're fired!" I rushed out of the apartment building, getting into my car. 

What did I just get myself into?

----------------------

Just a filler chapter

Vote/Comment