Chapter 13

He standing right there. He is beautiful. Zach is right in front of me. He is reaching out to touch my face. For some reason I don't want him to touch me. Why not? He touched my face. It's burns my skin. I scream. He pulls a gun out of his jacket. He shoots. He shoots me. His face turn into Adams I scream "No don't Adam-don't hurt me please don't!"

"Lily! Wake up- please. Lily wake up." Adam screamed.

"Wha-what?"

"I won't hurt you I would never hurt you."

"What... I know you wouldn't hurt me... It was just a dream."

"No you don't you where screaming 'Adam please don't hurt me' and I won't."

"Adam I know."

"I'm taking a shower." with that I went to by bathroom. I toke a long, hot shower when I finished I dryed my hair and got dressed. I put on my favorite green tank-top with white short-shorts. Then I went downstairs to get something to eat. When I went downstairs I found Adam with Chinese take out and 'Free Willy' playing on the tv.

"Aww thanks, you know I really needed this."

"No prob, anything for a friend."

"Thanks, it means a lot." I want to go sit down by him I didn't really feel bad for suggleing into his cuest because he was Zach. 

"So you really don't mind."

"No really. If you want to talk about it though."

"No I don't, Thanks though." we started watching 'Free WIlly'. It was almost over then he kissed me. Adam kissed me! I knew it was a test though.

"Thanks, but no thanks." 

"But I love you." Adam said with sick puppy-dog eyes.

"But I don't love you, I love him."

"Okay but you have to tell me his name."

"No."

"Tell me. I'll get it."

"No one gets it NO ONE."

"I will."

"No you don't. My mom thinks I'm dead. My friends haven't seen me for years. My boyfriend ran away from me. You don't get it you never will." then I fliped him and ran out the door. I ran 5 steps to his house and started to cry. He soon found me and he helped me. He didn't know how much I needed that, but I didn't take any chances I hit him in the head and went upstaris while he went outside. I soon feel asleep in his bed.

ZACH'S POV

She hit me on the head and ran. I didn't know where she ran so I went toward the door and left the house. Then I called Bex.

"Hay umm... I sort of- umm."

"Spit it out boy."

"I lost Cammie."

"What?!"

"I'll find her I swear."

"You better! I give you two days." then she hung up. I'll find her... I will.